The Foxote (coyote fox swap) will be updating as progress is made

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
They pulled the engine tranny and the driveshaft. I forgot to take pics of it whoops. I went down to Dez Racing today to tear some parts out of the sn95 for fivepointslow. I talked to them about next steps etc they have a buyer for the fox c4 tranny for 1500 buyer for the blower for 1700 and my saleen vortech intake can sell for over 800 they said. With all that being said, we are going to do kooks lontubes, custom fabbed xpipe in shop and re use exsisting catback setup. Doing a maximum motorsport k member.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Thinking about sending the rear saleen wheels to get widened to 9.5" up from 7.5" I know it will severely impact their resale value, that being said I think I will keep them permanently because only 500 sets were ever made. It would look much better with the 9.5" as opposed to the 7.5".

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome build man. Sometimes it takes some crappy luck for a bad ass plan to emerge. Good luck with the build, and it still pains me to see that mint SN totaled....

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thinking about sending the rear saleen wheels to get widened to 9.5" up from 7.5" I know it will severely impact their resale value, that being said I think I will keep them permanently because only 500 sets were ever made. It would look much better with the 9.5" as opposed to the 7.5".

That would be sick man.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Very cool build. There were only 500 sterns made total? Were any made with rivets?

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Speedlines that are a 1 piece 17x7.5 for all four rims, I initially thought they were sterns till I saw made in Italy stamped on back of the rims.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Speedlines that are a 1 piece 17x7.5 for all four rims, I initially thought they were sterns till I saw made in Italy stamped on back of the rims.

Ahhhhh ok cool! I'm far from a purist and LOVE me some Saleen and I vote widen them. If done professionally I don't see how there wouldn't be love for them when you go to part with them.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
all the wiring is pulled out that is no longer is needed, the hydroboost setup is now installed K member is on backorder, my blower sold for 1500. I am now contemplating on what to do for gauges, getting a Florida5.0 cluster or keep the Saleen white face gauges and have them all fixed. They want to re use the stock gauges and get rid of most of the aftermarket ones and use one of the multi ones that plug into the ecu and give multiple readings might just do that. I will be going down monday so I will make sure I take pics this time of the progress!!

RichV

Reaction score
You're prolly OK on the wheels. Your Saleens are 4 lug. The rare Saleen wheels are 5 lug. You can probably just buy the 4 lug ones as 9" or 10" for cheap.

w192-v.jpg

They run like $130/wheel.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
all the wiring is pulled out that is no longer is needed, the hydroboost setup is now installed K member is on backorder, my blower sold for 1500. I am now contemplating on what to do for gauges, getting a Florida5.0 cluster or keep the Saleen white face gauges and have them all fixed. They want to re use the stock gauges and get rid of most of the aftermarket ones and use one of the multi ones that plug into the ecu and give multiple readings might just do that. I will be going down monday so I will make sure I take pics this time of the progress!!
My buddy had to be a separate wiring harness for the body to control all of the lights and blinkers and all the other stuff...you made it to this point yet or even heard about it?

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Have not heard of it but the place Im having the work done at mentioned how they were re wiring certain things etc.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
You're prolly OK on the wheels. Your Saleens are 4 lug. The rare Saleen wheels are 5 lug. You can probably just buy the 4 lug ones as 9" or 10" for cheap.

w192-v.jpg

They run like $130/wheel.
thanks :) as for the rims I am pretty sure that the 4 lug ones I have are up there on the rarity chart, they were only made aviable for a few years through a catalog. They were made by speedline for Saleen. If I was to sell them I could easily buy a set of 4 new rims and use extra money towards the build.

RichV

Reaction score
Gotcha It's hard to tell from the pics but all Speedlines I've ever seen had the Speedline and Saleen logos IIRC.

I actually had the old Saleen performance catalog which had that stuff. I'll see if they're in there.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Have not heard of it but the place Im having the work done at mentioned how they were re wiring certain things etc.

It's probably not that difficult, I think he just did it to make sure it was right and to save himself a little time on it.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Gotcha It's hard to tell from the pics but all Speedlines I've ever seen had the Speedline and Saleen logos IIRC.

I actually had the old Saleen performance catalog which had that stuff. I'll see if they're in there.
yea I think at one point these were re painted but on the back of the spokes it says speedline made in italy and has the date stamped on them etc ill post up some pics when i go down to look at it on monday and you can compare them to the catalog you have. I would love to know if they are what I was told they were.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online