The Foxote (coyote fox swap) will be updating as progress is made

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
a friend of a friend offered me $500 for my Saleen/Vortech Intake (custom black powdercoat), TFS 60# injectors and my 80mm BBK TB. I sort of feel insulted by that offer, I have been told by many older people that they have either never seen those intakes and just heard about them or they have only seen one. So I would imagine the intake I have has some rarity to it and is worth a good chunk of change (which I all ready sort of knew). The Intake alone is worth 700 or more, the injectors are brand new and were over $400 and the TB was around $300, I was trying to get more out of him but he was like 450 for all of it, I need some of what he is smoking.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
a friend of a friend offered me $500 for my Saleen/Vortech Intake (custom black powdercoat), TFS 60# injectors and my 80mm BBK TB. I sort of feel insulted by that offer, I have been told by many older people that they have either never seen those intakes and just heard about them or they have only seen one. So I would imagine the intake I have has some rarity to it and is worth a good chunk of change (which I all ready sort of knew). The Intake alone is worth 700 or more, the injectors are brand new and were over $400 and the TB was around $300, I was trying to get more out of him but he was like 450 for all of it, I need some of what he is smoking.

I will ill pay top dollar for the manifold

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I will ill pay top dollar for the manifold
if that was a serious response, I can take pics of everything off the car monday when I go down there to give them a few more bucks. I am willing to sell intake both lower and upper along with the injectors and TB and MAF or seperate. I can do whatever we would have to work out shipping etc, I have no need for the intake anymore since I am going to be using the coyote for the powerplant. It kind of came off arrogant to me what he offered me, like I was some kind of dumbass who had no idea what he had or something. Since you are a forum member and seem like a good dude we could work out a good price as long as it is not 500 dollars for it all LOL! I will be off and on the site today, I gotta do shit around the house.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
No worries buddy just keep in touch this week ... I'm definitely wanting it a 100 percent ... Don't worry I won't low ball you 500 lol . I know what it is and I want it .

95opal

Reaction score
True the saleen vortech is rare and some people will pay crazy money for the rarity of it but a box stock holley will out flow it all day. Mostly due to the fact that the saleen lower is a truck intake. GLWS id list it on ebay and let the saleen nutswingers pay for your build lol

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Forgot to add it was professionally ported and polished I believe. The guy I bought the car from really had a boatload into the car.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
They have all the wiring done, cleaned up un needed wires, installed the hydroboost brake setup, re routed all the brake lines etc into the fender cleaned the entire engine bay out, installed Maximum Motorsport Tubular K member, Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber Plates, Maximum Motorsport Tubular A Arms, Coill Over suspension and some other shit like fabbing the new pedal assembly into my firewall for the swap. I was pretty impressed to say the least at how well they're doing on the car quality wise. The guy who installed the K member said "dude this car is rust free like the bolts I was pulling it looked fkn brand new, you have a solid car". So that's reassuring ummm I forgot to take pics because I was drooling over the work they did lmao. They have lots of parts set aside now like headers, midpipe cpu etc. They pretty much have the car ready to be able to just drop the engine in and the tranny and driveshaft. I am going to have them weld in inner fender flares with no holes so the engine bay will look super mint!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
only pics I have LOL

34dsgoT.jpg

a5ju5rz.jpg
I should have the car back by some time next month!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
**** yeah. I can't wait to see this beast in person. Just might have to drive up to you to see it!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
hell yea I am gonna drive the balls out of it when I get it back gonna be a new car in an old frame haha LIGHT AS FK on a side note I was talking bout getting the lg1 seats I sort of wanna try to find cobra 2003-2004 seats with the gray/black would look legit once my interior is done. I am gonna leave the interior alone for the most part get a new titanium grey carpet, sound deaden and insulate all the floor ceiling and inside firewall will be super nice on the inside same as my sn95 was, get some new small parts here and there. I want to keep the interior the grey/black it had originally but use newer front seats that have a grey/black color scheme, I will just fold down the back seats or take them out since no one will be back there unless they're some sort of midget contortionist or some shit lmfao. I removed the hinged part of the roll cage, I might keep it off unless I am going on a long trip or something where I won't be getting in and out much.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
ordered 6 of these whores for my instrument cluster illumination http://www.superbrightleds.com/more...194-led-bulb-5-led-wide-angle-wedge-base/199/ and 8 single LED ones of these http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb-1-led-wedge-base/197/ got 2 Green ones for my turn signals, 1 Blue for High beams, 3 Red for warning lights and 2 cool white ones I was supposed to get 9 but I heard the that replacing the battery light wth a led causes the battery light to stay on due to the impedance being too low or some shit so I will leave the old bulb in there. Should look badass with the saleen cluster!!! I will upload pics within the next 2 weeks. I gotta wait for the led's to get here, then drive like 70 miles to put them in my cluster lmfao! I will take pics this time....

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
got my L.E.D's in the mail today along with a nice surprise from fatmat, 150 sq. feet of sound deadener. Once I get the car back I will be tearing out entire interior A.S.A.P and deadening it all, seriously debating on removing the dash to do the entire firewall. I am 100% doing the entire floor pan all the way to up under the dash, doors, and entire hatch area and then finishing the floor off with a Stinger Roadkill carpet underlay. Last will be to throw a new black carpet in after I do the deadening. Eventually save up for seats from TMI to do the cobra foam kit they offer, it's pretty bad I have all this stuff laying around haha one more month will feel like an eternity! I will do some sort of step by step/how to when I do all my sound deadening, I did it on my sn95 so it should come out sweet on my fox for a 2nd go at it lol.

FATMAT
f5kaSu8.jpg

LED's
fOsQU6a.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
nice bro. that's gonna make it nice and quiet inside. ripping the dash out? have fun LOL

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
no major pics of what work was done was cold as **** out lol. I gave them the money needed to purchase my engine now, all I need to do now is buy the tranny setup for like 4.5 grand and it will be done. Two pics are of where I bring my stang and you should too if you live in the northeast!

k2aRkNX.jpg

9tQPHjD.jpg

x8AhKo4.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
they got my Engine in today it has roughly 8k Miles on it !! I will be taking pics of it in the car like next week when I give them more $$$$$ almost there last 4 grand for tranny and bullshit small parts and I will have it back!!!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea dude I know what ya mean .... This build is sick . Dropping off money every week or two for the build . What you going with for a trans t56 ?

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I've driven a Fox w/ Coyote, the first coyote sold actually. It went to Mike Raburn and he dropped it in his project Built To Cruise.
It was in our booth last year at Mustang Week when he threw me the keys and let me take it out for a bit - a ton of power in that tiny car for certain.
this one:
btc-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online