The "shineboxxx" Project

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Swapped on a tri-ax handle I had lying around, no more punching my shifer bezel going into 1st gear. Yay. Super happy with the car. Need to wire my 2 step back up and bolt my swaybar back up sooner than later.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
And add on fixing my obnoxious exhaust rattle, and swapping my spare wheels onto winter tires.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
^ sounds like a depressing process. Finalizing summer with the swap in of winter wheels.....puke!

Oh yeah haha. Usually do it the end of October but it's been decent out, hasn't gone under 30 yet so I kept these on. Sucks because I have to throw on these janky ass steeda wheels lol.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Got her off jackstands and on the road after well over a month of sitting. Smiled so hard when I fired her up, man did I miss that sound. Need to burp the coolant system tomorrow, totally forgot to when I finished the car and she's running super hot. No biggie though. Oh and toss ym front swaybar back on.

Looking good, that booty picture you posted earlier on IG is $$$

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Swaybar done, MGW in (LOVE). Retinting my back glass this week, next week rewire my 2 step.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Waiting on pics of ultralites. I love the Steeda wheels lol

Are you planning to do anything to protect your coilovers for winter?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Waiting on pics of ultralites. I love the Steeda wheels lol

Are you planning to do anything to protect your coilovers for winter?

Maybe next week! Still gotta swap em onto my winter tires, the wheels are in rough shape so I might dip em black. Uhhhh, yeah try and not drive it honestly haha.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Won't be touching the car for awhile... Got into a bad wreck last night. Rear ended on the highway sitting still by a car doing 50. Not in the Mustang ty God. Totaled my dads truck.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Ouch! Hope you get better soon.
Same thing happened to my girlfriend. She was sitting waiting to turn into a gas station when 2 kids playing around in their trucks ran into the back of her. The first one hit her and spun out of the way, then the second one hit her right after. Pushed her car at least 50ft with her foot firmly on the break peddle.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Ouch! Hope you get better soon.
Same thing happened to my girlfriend. She was sitting waiting to turn into a gas station when 2 kids playing around in their trucks ran into the back of her. The first one hit her and spun out of the way, then the second one hit her right after. Pushed her car at least 50ft with her foot firmly on the break peddle.

Thanks man! Going tomorrow to get checked out. I was in a 4500 pound Dodge, and I got pushed God knows how far. Not fun haha. My foot was through the floorboard but at that point its just hold on for dear life

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Have a new IAC to put on but I can't really do anything, can't even shift lol. So this thing is gonna sit for awhile.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
In lighter news, still banged up but gettin around alright. Drove the car a few times, really need to get that new IAC on. This sub 20 deg weather plus the cam and bad iac ain't makin for a good time. Getting my back window retinted, 5% of course like it was, but scratched it. Most likely either doing a strip on the front or a full windshield at 20%. Swapped my Steedas on and snow tires, pics to follow.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Removed all the decals off the car after these pics. Also have to fix my exhaust rattle, it's insanely annoying. Hate the way the car looks with these wheels but these Bridgestone blizzaks ride nicely. Hate the look of skinny ass 17s, beyond tucked all around haha, hellaflush life yo.