The "shineboxxx" Project

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Tomorrow (today since it's 2:20 AM), plan on doing the following.. Realign my tailpipes, rewire a new switch for the 2 step, find a foglight bulb to toss in, ummmmm, new iac. Hopefully cures my stalling issue which I'm sure it will.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
New IAC on, good bye shitty idle and stalling!! Gave her a bath, in shorts, in sub freezing weather. Yeah, dedicated.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Really hate the way my exhaust tips look. I have another set of LX style tails, might weld those on and call it a day.

chris91

Reaction score
I really like the look of the fox tips on a 94-98. They angle upward and seem to follow the line of the bumper better.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Had the trans out around two weeks ago, made some adjustments. All is well. Went wingless and love it, even with these ugly wheels. Can't wait to have the xxr's back on. I'd post a pic but photobuckets being annoying..

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Polished the Steedas up quite a bit. Still hate these wheels, but they cleaned up decently despite the pitting and years of neglect and abuse they endured. Got them for 100 bucks with decent Nitto NT555s, tossed my snow tires on and called it a day. Anywho, these were disgusting, not too shabby for a cone on a drill and some turtle wax polish. Washed the slut afterwards, no pics cause it got super dark.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Side note, I won't be doing any sort of work on the car anytime soon. Due to the accident I was in, my right shoulder has multiple tears including my rotator cuff, so surgery is needed unfortunately. I always wash cars with my right arm, rocking the left arm now and it feels SO weird haha. Didn't really have anything planned besides a bumper to bumper, top to bottom detail.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That sucks about your shoulder man, my dad just had surgery on his...best advice I can say is make sure you go to the rehabilitation exercises, he has recovered pretty fast because of the physical therapy.

Back to the car, those wheels look great on there regardless of the condition! They shine up pretty well for having some pits in the chrome

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
That sucks about your shoulder man, my dad just had surgery on his...best advice I can say is make sure you go to the rehabilitation exercises, he has recovered pretty fast because of the physical therapy.

Back to the car, those wheels look great on there regardless of the condition! They shine up pretty well for having some pits in the chrome

Yeahh it bugs me more I won't be able to drive clutch for a little while haha. Definitely doing the therapy afterwards! Thanks dude! They did clean up surprisingly well without much effort.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nasty ****ing fuel leak. Pretty sure it's by the fuel filter. Trying to get it to my buddies job to use a lift one of these days. Fingers crossed its just the filter, if it's the whole line I'm gonna be pissed. Hoping it doesn't snow either, threw on a set of drag radials, why? Cause my d/s rear Steeda is cracked inside and keeps leaving me with a flat tire. Obviously not driving the car if it snows with DR's on. FR500s look good though, I'm surprised. 315 Nitto NT05 R's. And my exhaust is sitting on my damn axle, gotta fix that too.

When you're so low a low profile jack won't fit under any part of the car, not even the rear. Ignorant. Good thing I had some wood lying around. Later on I got some 2x6s and made little ramps to drive up on or roll back on for extra ground clearance to jack it up.

9838stang

Reaction score
car is looking still as good as every bud! if those steedas were in better shape, i would have said those are awesome!!!!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
car is looking still as good as every bud! if those steedas were in better shape, i would have said those are awesome!!!!

I despise the steedas haha. I got them for 100 bucks with staggered NT555s in decent shape. Sold the tires so I made money on em, just swapped my snow tires on em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online