The thread that’s been dead for too long........

OP
OP
evilcw311

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
(Rolleyes)

Whatever.....
....we heard this bit before.

Blah blah

7dfb4f477bf4c002aa177e989a39fb71.jpg
34576760adbba62625ead172477aa494.jpg
f6930bf6c0192b886428fda4f8f0e2ef.jpg

Gotta pull the boxes back down to sand and stain them but that’s just a small part of projects I’ve been doing around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
stain them? Whats the big deal? Take them down slap it on, wipe it of, let it dry. 5 mins and your ready to work on the car.

(Slowly goes to hide in his glass house)

OP
OP
evilcw311

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DAAANG! That there is some handy work! Nice job!
Thanks. I don’t have much time so it’s been slow but I’m happy with it so far

stain them? Whats the big deal? Take them down slap it on, wipe it of, let it dry. 5 mins and your ready to work on the car.

(Slowly goes to hide in his glass house)
I have to sand em to get the glue off the seams and some of the seams aren’t perfectly smooth. Then I’m water staining them like the cabinet below.

OP
OP
evilcw311

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Was that front bumper from Cervinin’s, ABC exclusive or Duraflex?

Unfortunately it’s from abc exclusive. I’d give anything to go back and get the cervinis.

OP
OP
evilcw311

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Long story short.

I’ve purchased most of the tools I need to start framing my basement. Going this week to order all material for it.

Money isn’t as much of an issue since told the guy who was screening me over to piss off and I started my own Corp. now time is my only issue but I’ve been staying steadily slammed so late February I’ll be hiring full time help.

I’ve sold some of the parts I won’t need as this has taken such a dramatic turn since I originally took it back apart. Spring time will be here soon enough so I’m ordering another team z k-member. This time the autox version complete with tubular a arms and I’ll be ordering my Ridetech front coilivers to go with the tears I already got.

Then a fuel system will be ordered from glens and we will hopefully have this beast back sitting on wheels again.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I respect that God, family and work take priority over your car build but I hope you get some time to get this thing back together!

Most of the projects with my car are minor and carefully planned to ensure I can have it back on the road as soon as possible (I think that's called pussyfooting it). I enjoy watching you guys that go all in.

Keep us posted, we'd love to see pics even if it's just parts moved around

OP
OP
evilcw311

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you need to dip your toes back into that water homie. Make a list of shit to do and start Something small but at least you can say its started, again.

In all honesty I was going to be ordering a bunch of stuff this spring. That was all before this corona shit. Now I’m having to watch my spending so that once it ends I’ll have the capital to keep my business afloat and be ready to get at it again full force. We haven’t totally came to a screeching halt but we are slowing down and had several customers projects go on hold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.