This section is dead! come inside please.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We have a serious lack of 4.6 users visiting/posting on this site. Time to do some recruiting....i added a link to sn95forums.com in my Stangnet and Corral.net signatures. Maybe everyone should do that. Maybe PM a few guys. I would think newbs would be more apt to like a site like ours compared to others for the simple fact of not having 200 people making fun of newb type questions.
LETS GET OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD!

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
most of us post on other sites but there are a few guys who are bored at work/school and will razz new guys or be sarcastic etc so smaller places like here are far superior for tech without being harrassed.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SgtMike said:
Yea, you guys seems more friendly than those other sites :)

the guys here are more friendly that the other sites, thats why I spend all of my time here

97GTS

Reaction score
give it time...i bet a lot of those "guests" browsing here are 4.6 owners. maybe they're scared we're gonna call 'em turds or something :dunno:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
lol.

Honestly I try to just send out 2+ PMs a day on various forums...if everyone did that this place would grow insanely!

Same here, if i spot a sn95 whoever it is gets pm'd. I too like the fact that no one gets ripped for their opinions here. as the population grows i think we should enforce this type of behavior.

97vertstang

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Matt94GT said:
lol.

Honestly I try to just send out 2+ PMs a day on various forums...if everyone did that this place would grow insanely!

Same here, if i spot a sn95 whoever it is gets pm'd. I too like the fact that no one gets ripped for their opinions here. as the population grows i think we should enforce this type of behavior.
i agree as the forum grows i think we should enforce not talking crap cause someone doesnt know.we dont want to be like those other sites.

ALITL8

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
Foster98GT said:
Matt94GT said:
lol.

i agree as the forum grows i think we should enforce not talking crap cause someone doesnt know.we dont want to be like those other sites.

x3 on the enforcing of "no assholes rule" :thumb:

everyone likes a little ass, no one likes a smart ass ;)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I agree with you guys totally, "the smart ass, being a prick post" that you get on other sites is a real turn-off for somebody just looking to chat with fellow stangers and learn something from other peoples experiences. This site has NONE of that shit going on and I hope it stays that way, I like everyone I have come across here and have had no animosity with anybody. I use to stay on StangNet quite a bit, but for the reasons I already explained I never go over there any more. I am happy hanging out here :dancing6:

EThorpe

Reaction score
I think pep's are to scared to speak-up really, it doesn't help that when someone asks a question, there's either no response in a reasonable amount of time or they get the Biss :nonono:

Also I don't like to give advice overall over the net, because some people don't know the difference between a tick and tapp :dunno: and I'd hate to see someone tear up their ride on account of their bad description of a prob with their car.

I can't spread the word really about this site, as I only post at FNSWEET.COM(which is another small site, plus the sn95 area is super dead over there), Here and I just started to post a few over at SVTPerfornance.com(just a looker there really).

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I invite when I can, I actually dont visit the other's much.

+2 to this site being more firendly and cool.
we gotta keep it that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online