Today's cars

Shocker6

Reaction score
It’s apples and oranges I suppose. Sure, buy the hp kid, it’s a 700+ hp hemi…looks great but can you actually handle it? Can you appreciate it?
Had a few 1000cc crotch rockets and what a waste. Can’t get out 2nd in the city….can’t get its true potential even at the local trackdays….prolly events like Isle of Mann could do it proper. Bought a drz supermoto and turned it into a KTM killer……super fun. Hated the rear aesthetics so custom fabricated a 1959 Caddy tail light for my rear. If you see any motorcycle with that, they copied me. I made that happen. If someone custom-fabbed it pre-2006, then they made it happen…

Now, my stubbornness has made me become obsessed into making my cobra a great looking, high performance head turner with the best looking rear taillights ever made.

Haven’t had this opportunity to have this much fun wrenching in years but it sure is satisfying with every little upgrade to get your build closer towards your vision

shovel

Reaction score
I think no matter what your interests are there's going to be someone else who does them differently and you both will think the other one is doing it wrong.

The only ones who are truly, objectively wrong are the folks who will claim they love cars and then stand on the hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online