UPR K members..

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Unauthorized Product Reproductions sucks balls.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
startrek-1.gif

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Still have yet to see any convincing reasons to stay away from them!! Only seeing opinions so far, and quite frankly very biased ones with no proof of reason!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't just talk shit about a company, show proof when you speak out so it's not for nothing.

I have no dog in this fight but really wish people wouldn't get to being so harsh cause their cousins neighbors husbands best friends father 3 times removed supposedly had an issue.

If you can show just cause for comments then please do, otherwise leave it be!!

dino

Reaction score
Sold and used UPR for years. Never an issue. Noisy coilovers will be the same with any conversion, gotta run true coil over struts if you don't want noise.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I just gave you the reason. They sucks balls.

kvoriley

Reaction score
I have only bought two minor things from UPR, and had fitment issues with both. The first was an aluminum clutch quadrant that would not fit properly, I called customer service and they said they sent out a "bad batch" and some of them were still being sent out (poor quality control) and told me that I had to drill the whole bigger on the quadrant to make it fit properly, which was not a big deal, but still I shouldn't have to do that.

The other was an O/R X-pipe. When I received it, they must have forgotten to remove the Pypes sticker from it, and looking further it looks as UPR just rebrands pypes exhaust as their own. long story short, it fit like absolute crap and they didn't supply me with all of the hardware.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have only bought two minor things from UPR, and had fitment issues with both. The first was an aluminum clutch quadrant that would not fit properly, I called customer service and they said they sent out a "bad batch" and some of them were still being sent out (poor quality control) and told me that I had to drill the whole bigger on the quadrant to make it fit properly, which was not a big deal, but still I shouldn't have to do that.

The other was an O/R X-pipe. When I received it, they must have forgotten to remove the Pypes sticker from it, and looking further it looks as UPR just rebrands pypes exhaust as their own. long story short, it fit like absolute crap and they didn't supply me with all of the hardware.

Thanks for sharing. That's what people need to hear(or see if you have pics).

I on the other hand have their adj. quad and had no issues. So maybe mine was after bad batch.

kvoriley

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. That's what people need to hear(or see if you have pics).

I on the other hand have their adj. quad and had no issues. So maybe mine was after bad batch.

1468714_10152410115478942_863179766_n_zps4e6dc7ee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is as close of a picture as you will get, I traded my foxbody for my SN to a guy a couple years ago and found it on craigslist a few months ago tore apart and stuck in some guys backyard in Louisville to rot lol. Sad :(

Anyways, I don't think I will personally be buying anything from them again, I gave them a second chance and had a bad experience both times. Might as well spend the extra cash on Maximum Motorsports

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=19363]kvoriley[/MENTION] his name wasn't cory by chance was it!?!? That collection looks similar to a guy here in Louisville with several foxes.

kvoriley

Reaction score
kvoriley his name wasn't cory by chance was it!?!? That collection looks similar to a guy here in Louisville with several foxes.

I'm not sure, I traded the car to a guy in Indy and he sold it to this guy, I texted him but didn't ask his name. He didn't want to sell anything, he just wanted to part everything out.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Don't just talk shit about a company, show proof when you speak out so it's not for nothing.

I have no dog in this fight but really wish people wouldn't get to being so harsh cause their cousins neighbors husbands best friends father 3 times removed supposedly had an issue.

If you can show just cause for comments then please do, otherwise leave it be!!

Hey man the Internet is a great tool. Hit that search button and type in UPR. You will NOT find a shortage of horror story's or the pictures that you so desperately seek. Carry on fan boy!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Quite the Democrat answer.

LOL I'm way too heavily armed to be a democrat.

Dude, they EXACTLY copy and rip off everyone else's good designs, then send them overseas to be made with sub-par quality in Chinese CNC shops. How do you not know this? There are about a zillion examples of this.

MGW shifter ball? Ripped off by UPR
MM caster/camber plates? Ripped off by UPR
AMW catch can? Ripped off by UPR

...the list goes on and on. **** UPR.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Oh, and I've had their shitty coil-overs. The suck. I threw them in the garbage and bought a MM setup. The quality, finish, materials, and hardware are all substandard junk.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey man the Internet is a great tool. Hit that search button and type in UPR. You will NOT find a shortage of horror story's or the pictures that you so desperately seek. Carry on fan boy!

If you would of read you would of seen that I said I didn't have a dog in this fight. I've bought one piece from them with no trouble.

Problem is with dipshits like yourself that can run your mouth from behind a keyboard without providing anything of substance.

I neither defended or attacked upr. I simply said that yall need to post something to show one way or another.

And if they do copy someone else's parts then oh well. A lot of people have gotten parts from them that were reputable name brand parts for cheaper then directly through that manufacturer. I'm sure the price through upr for the mid pipe was cheaper than directly through pypes. I know of someone else who got fuel rails through there a few years ago and when they arrived they were aero motive fuel rails at a much lower price.

Main point here is to try and be constructive, not just spattin off through your keyboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SN95.0

Members online