What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I started to replace the burned wiring today being careful to use heat/fire shield everywhere possible. It took some searching to find the right back up light switch that didn't have a harness that stuck out too far. Go figure today I discovered the t5's switch is the same although the speed sensor is not what I had hoped.

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
I just assumed you would expect nothing less than an LED bulb since my headlights, taillights and others are already LEDs.

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Aha. You haven't seen the new LEDs, have you? Or, maybe you caught me using a non LED bulb! Oh well, Happy New Year to you!

Monday

Reaction score
[Golly], these challenges are taking a toll. LOL Took wife to lunch in Opal. Beautiful day! Happy New Year to everyone here!
Good for you!!!

Read the post, thinking good day, then I read that it said, "I took a punch from the Wife" ... I was thinking you were off to a great start :)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
After a couple of days of thought I decided I hated the wiring I had ran last week and decided to reroute it all, have it all 100% hung up with clamps and not wire ties. I hated the way the starter power wire crossed over near the cat so I reran it down the center by the fuel lines after covering it with heat and fire insulation.

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Actually, this isn't about my GT. We saw this Mustang while driving Opal (wife's nickname for our GT convertible)... photos attached. IMG_20220105_143501786_HDR~2.jpg

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Today I poured a bottle of Gumout fuel system cleaner in the GT. Second bottle I have given Opal since we adopted her.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online