NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I installed these to the blower
When I was working at one of the dealers the very first ones
Came with decals already installed and were a little different
That is when kenny bell was the supplier in 96 97 98
This one is not painted it is black aluminum
As far as I know all KB cases are black or polished billet alumnum. I'm just talking about the Ford logo and Kennebell text on top of the blower. You're saying those are just stickers you put on, correct?

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
They are all like that on the stickers they may look different

As far as I know Mike at kenny bell tells me black aluminum body

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was asking about these logos I circled on the blower, not the headcovers.

1674962530949.png

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
You could put any thing you want on it
As long as the decals are durable and vinyl the good stuff

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You could put any thing you want on it
As long as the decals are durable and vinyl the good stuff
Yeah that's what I was trying to figure out if vinyl would withstand the heat or not or if it was going to need some high temp paint. But I'm fine with vinyl if it works.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I finally got out into the garage the past two days to get work started on the rebuild from the fire. It has been so long if you forgot last feb just as I was getting use to 6th gear and enjoying the power in the newly installed t56 magnum I had a small wire fire. It was small as in it didn't burn the car or house down but not so small in that it took out the holley ECU harness and some other crap. The worst part of it all was that it was all my fault. I was so disheartened by it all that after taking it apart to inspect the damage I needed some time away, and then at that time I just got the new laser and was navigating through the gov red tape of setting the biz up as well as disabilities red tape. I have been doing wiring inside the car for decades now and inside its easy just to figure out something to wire-tie your wires up to or to secure them with tape, something simple. I have not done as much under the vehicle and in doing the wire tuck some of the trans wiring had to go either over/under/around the exhaust and closer than we would like. I had everthing wire tied up nice and tight but I guess one of them failed and the harness fell down and from there the smoke started to roll. I have learned from this mistake, got some insulated metal wire clamps and now I have been hard mounting all the wiring probably about every 8 - 10 inches. When I think I am done I am going to borrow the neighbors 10 yr old and tell him to hang on it all and see if any of it moves. While I have the upper off I can't help but to engrave something in the valve covers I just need to figure out what.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online