What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I am going to try mounting them different on my himmy mach engine easy to get to.
there was hardly no room under hood for just those 2 canisters on the 97 cobra

J_lope82

Reaction score
I took my two daughters out for a cruise and ice cream. They got to witness first hand how everyone tries to race me lol. A C7 pulled up next to me and we were taunting each other for a few miles. His was stock and quiet. It was a young kid, I think I sacred him with my downshifts.
Lol he would probably dust me real bad. It was fun. Hopefully I get to take them out again in my mustang.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I took my two daughters out for a cruise and ice cream. They got to witness first hand how everyone tries to race me lol. A C7 pulled up next to me and we were taunting each other for a few miles. His was stock and quiet. It was a young kid, I think I sacred him with my downshifts.
Lol he would probably dust me real bad. It was fun. Hopefully I get to take them out again in my mustang.

Yea those c7’s are good for a mid 11 second quarter out of the box

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got out into the garage the past two days to get work started on the rebuild from the fire. It has been so long if you forgot last feb just as I was getting use to 6th gear and enjoying the power in the newly installed t56 magnum I had a small wire fire. It was small as in it didn't burn the car or house down but not so small in that it took out the holley ECU harness and some other crap. The worst part of it all was that it was all my fault. I was so disheartened by it all that after taking it apart to inspect the damage I needed some time away, and then at that time I just got the new laser and was navigating through the gov red tape of setting the biz up as well as disabilities red tape. I have been doing wiring inside the car for decades now and inside its easy just to figure out something to wire-tie your wires up to or to secure them with tape, something simple. I have not done as much under the vehicle and in doing the wire tuck some of the trans wiring had to go either over/under/around the exhaust and closer than we would like. I had everthing wire tied up nice and tight but I guess one of them failed and the harness fell down and from there the smoke started to roll. I have learned from this mistake, got some insulated metal wire clamps and now I have been hard mounting all the wiring probably about every 8 - 10 inches. When I think I am done I am going to borrow the neighbors 10 yr old and tell him to hang on it all and see if any of it moves. While I have the upper off I can't help but to engrave something in the valve covers I just need to figure out what.....
My vote is a laser engraving of Fire Marshall Bill

1675043663627.png

J_lope82

Reaction score
Lol I guess it’s a small town type of thing or maybe it’s because I’m always down shifting and being rowdy. I don’t know but it’s entertaining.

joemomma

Reaction score
Got the Mach tweeter pods fabbed up and installed with the new RF components. Also worked on the "port" for the rear seat delete. I'll get some pics up today in my build thread.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Too damn cold, raining, freezing rain, and just plain nasty for me to attempt anything. Plus, my old ass doesn't like cold at all. That's why I stayed in Texas lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It was cold out but I am determined to keep chipping away at it although it seems like I keep finding more chips. Went out today and started with the wiring under the hood as the oil pressure needs to be extended, the tps/AIT need the ford ends soldered on, The fuel pressure sensor is just a tad different to where I will have to switch its end, and I need to run a power wire for the ignition.... The worst part is that with the two compressed discs in my lower back I have to be careful how long I am under the hood. I can go from feeling good, lets get this done to - OMG I can't walk for the next 4 days in about 10 mins.

rio_snek

Reaction score
My head hurts...

TMW
Mine too. Originally I bought a radio with android auto for the Cobra, but decided it was better suited for a vehicle I drive every day than one that gets a few thousand miles a year. So to swapping we went lol.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Mine too. Originally I bought a radio with android auto for the Cobra, but decided it was better suited for a vehicle I drive every day than one that gets a few thousand miles a year. So to swapping we went lol.
Yeah I see the logic.

TMW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Staff online

Members online