What's this car worth?

OP
OP
trplblk96gt

trplblk96gt

Reaction score
Just curious, why do you want a Fox? I have one and I daily it but I'd MUCH rather be in a SN95 or newer car. No cupholders, everything rattles, and 20 years of people ****ing with it have ruined everything.

I first fell in love with mustangs when I was 17. A bunch of guys I worked with at the time had mustangs (most of which were SNs) and the first time I rode in one I was hooked. One of those guys had a built 87 Saleen and that car is the reason I want a fox. Although, his car was a hatch and I want a coupe. Not to mention all of the badass foxes I've seen since then (6 years ago).

Sent from my driver's seat using Tapatizzle 4.6

full force

Reaction score
60,000 miles, NO FUKKIN way..... 160.... yes

the car has been railroaded, look at the one pic I see in the ad tells me that, I dont see where you guys get 6000. car??? no way...

its a 3-4000.00 car at best, mods or not, needs paint and god only knows what else.... you can buy a VERY nice car for 6000 or more in a fox, look around, besiders people ask tons and they dont sell, gotta have CASH IN HAND for older cars, not many can do that....

full force

Reaction score
Besides, 93 should have painted body moldings, it does not, I would question that too...

Nightmare

Reaction score
Front bumper cover has been nerfed.....looks like they parked by feel......With that being said there is a chance that the headlight panel is all fubared. the hood has clear coat issues, probably from a bra......Also did anyone else think that the ride height looks a little high for a fox coupe??? The car is worth at most 6,000 on a good day with all of the mods.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online