White95's Autocross thread

Reaction score
I will be following this thread. I'm looking forward to hearing about (and seeing videos of) your autocross adventures!

Reaction score
I watched a few of your run videos. It was hard to see the course with the camera mounted behind you.

If possible, can you mount the camera high on the inside (or outside) of the windshield at the next event? When I'm giving tips on a course I haven't actually driven, being able to have a centered view that shows the front of the car helps. That allows me to see where you're placing the car in relation to the cones.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I watched a few of your run videos. It was hard to see the course with the camera mounted behind you.

If possible, can you mount the camera high on the inside (or outside) of the windshield at the next event? When I'm giving tips on a course I haven't actually driven, being able to have a centered view that shows the front of the car helps. That allows me to see where you're placing the car in relation to the cones.

I have just the camera..

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
EXCELLENT! what even ya doing? That is RIGHT around the corner. You have been making great progress but if your gonna go thrash on it you better start thrashing on it now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Techedz

Members online

No members online now.