07 has been a crazy year.. totalled the 6, bought a car on ebay.. story & pics!!

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
Re: 07 has been a crazy year.. totalled the 6, bought a car on ebay.. story & pi

Nooo :rant: go back to the old wheels i absolutely love the 10th aniv

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
nice pics man. I like the wheel orgy. :)

I dunno what my deal is... for some reason I can't stick with a set of wheels on this car. I just feel like wheels make or break a car appearance wise, and the 10th anni's and konigs just aren't making the cut.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
I dunno what my deal is... for some reason I can't stick with a set of wheels on this car. I just feel like wheels make or break a car appearance wise, and the 10th anni's and konigs just aren't making the cut.
your with wheels how twista is with exhaust.. :hammer:

SMOKE

Reaction score
Re: 07 has been a crazy year.. totalled the 6, bought a car on ebay.. story & pi

The BBS's look great!! Of course, I'm a little partial to the ROUSH rims too .. either selection would look great on the yellow!

Reaction score
pbrswhl.jpg

These look awesome imho.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the Konigs, the gray goes realy well with your yellow paint.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score

Man that is some bad luck. Good to see you ok tho. Sorry to hear that the 6 was injured beyond repair but you have one awesome looking Stang as is right now. I love the stance on it.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
thanks for all the kind words guys... I still have the 6 but the interior is pretty well stripped and a few stock parts are going to wind up on the gts.

I've been sanding on some mirrors and a decklid this evening 8)

Hellion94

Reaction score

Looks awesome, welcome to the Yellow club.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
What are the specs on the konigs...and how much were you looking to get for them?

I get very bored with wheels easily too...and I'm not really feelin my cobras anymore.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
What are the specs on the konigs...and how much were you looking to get for them?

I get very bored with wheels easily too...and I'm not really feelin my cobras anymore.

Well, they are 18x8.5 Konig Maxxims. You can look up more specs on them at maximummotorsports.com I actually have 5 wheels, I would sell you for the price of 4... make me an offer I can't refuse! They're an awesome set of wheels, but I really want to run the BBS's for a while and keep an eye out for some nice chromie rims... I need some bling, haha

and I could use the money right now for a DD/winter vehicle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760