12.3 @109, 1.63 60 foot...06 gt couple bolt ons, gears.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Steven said:
LOL ok.. you enjoy driving your boat anchor, meanwhile i'll be in the fast lane

Ummmm..... I Believe your Car is the Heaviest Car on this Forum Mr. Boat Driver

LOL brians takes the cake with the truck tard' lol. Funny thing is all this weight and just liek in the OP, bolt ons, tires, and a driver and it runs a second faster then your car, and has better suspension for the loop dee loops. Thats the thing, weight only matters when its like jesses 66 LOL a big ol boat

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steven said:
LOL brians takes the cake with the truck tard' lol. Funny thing is all this weight and just liek in the OP, bolt ons, tires, and a driver and it runs a second faster then your car, and has better suspension for the loop dee loops. Thats the thing, weight only matters when its like jesses 66 LOL a big ol boat

Please Re-Read my Post because i said you have the Heaviest "Car" on This Forum..... Brian Drives a "Truck", not a "Car".

....And do you really think a S197 can take me in the corners? I hang out with alot of S197 owner and believe me, they all know that my car will eat theres up and spit them out when it comes to hitting the corners.

S197s are Silly Fat cars..... you car weights 700 LBS more than mine..... thats like you driving around with 3 REALLY fat people in you car....REALLY FAT. Weight makes the biggest difference when it comes to handling. Because of my Lower weight i can Turn Hard, Brake Faster, and be more Agile then you car. Weight is the biggest killer of performance when it comes to cars...and in the Mod Mustang world, your Car is the Heifer

Your Car

jared-fogle-before.jpg

My Car

jared%20square.jpg

......Any Questions?

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The reason i chose jared is plain and simple.... skinny jared look better, is more agile, and is just a little big cooler than fat jared.

....same thing with our cars.

Hellion94

Reaction score
To Steven - I'm sorry I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Like you and other shave said, it's hard to pick up any sort of emotion while reading text. I apologize that I didn't know you were messing around.

The 05 up cars do handle well, but I'm not sure that they'd out handle an SN with a bunch of suspension mods. Even my car with only springs and shocks will run circles around our '05 that's lowered with 18's and good tires. Like Handz said, it's just because of the weight. The chassis is far superior on the 05 up cars, that's why their doing so good in the Sportsman-type road racing series. When they're prepped and put on a diet, they are great handling cars.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Craig, It's all good man, no hard feelings :thumb:

Handz, As for the weight, many many many cars have been weighed, and street weight of a premium 06 gt at a weight station was 3440 with a 1/4 tank of gas. I'm about to weight mine, but it probably weights 3500. If you think my car weights 700lbs more then yours, then LMFAO @ you. that would mean your car weights 2800lbs buddy. A watts link, some tire, and a little bit of weight reduction, my car would eat most cars up in the corner. Look at the roushes, they shred asses on the track. If you want to try and wave your invisible suspension dick in my face like you do with most others, then try, but I'll take someone that does actually know what they are talking abouts opnion first.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steven said:
Craig, It's all good man, no hard feelings :thumb:

Handz, As for the weight, many many many cars have been weighed, and street weight of a premium 06 gt at a weight station was 3440 with a 1/4 tank of gas. I'm about to weight mine, but it probably weights 3500. If you think my car weights 700lbs more then yours, then LMFAO @ you. that would mean your car weights 2800lbs buddy. A watts link, some tire, and a little bit of weight reduction, my car would eat most cars up in the corner. Look at the roushes, they shred asses on the track.

On a Scale a Stock S197 GT weights 3800 LBS.... You added huge wheels, thats even more weight. My Best Friends Dads GT500 With No Back Seat and 1/4 tank of gas weights 4126 LBS on a scale.

Your in a fantasy world if you think your car is gonna weight 3440...Keep dreaming and PM me when you wake up. My car with only a drivers seat, 1/4 tank and nothing in the truck is just a hair over 3100 LBS.....

You gonna be in for a HUGE surprise when you weight you car...be prepared to be shocked.

Steven said:
If you want to try and wave your invisible suspension dick in my face like you do with most others, then try, but I'll take someone that does actually know what they are talking abouts opnion first.

If you wanna get school'd by others besides be then take a walk over to the suspension thread.... but beware because you might get school'd

Hellion94

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
You gonna be in for a HUGE sunrise when you weight you car...be prepared to be shocked.

I love huge sunrises, martinis, and walks on the beach....

Haha, I'm kidding. :hammer:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Factory weight that Ford says means nothing.... Go throw the car on a scale and you will (Give or Take) 3800

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
SRT Handz said:
You gonna be in for a HUGE sunrise when you weight you car...be prepared to be shocked.

ROFLMAO i cracked up when i saw that

We shall see.. I don't know, i typically don't take californians word for things, and the only way you can get "schooled" is if you have the slightest amount of interest in what you actually say when you spew the chunks of googled information you know onto a thread. However, I have no amount of interest, so thereinlies a problem for you, how to make me get 'schooled son' when I could honestly not care anymore less then I already do about your "knowledge". If i want true information i'll talk to rycleff, paul, JR, or craig.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mike. said:
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/1994-to-2004-ford-mustang-4.htm

yea, 3077 for our coupes

So if handz weighed in at just over 3100, my logic would say the 06GT would weigh in at around 3350 without those 20" rims.

That site your getting your info from is Retarded.

I have no sound detaining, no dogbone, and NOTHING in my trunk and if i removed the back seat and passenger seat, that site says i should be Sub-3000 LBS.... Thats Complete BS

consumerguideauto = BS

Hellion94

Reaction score
Steven said:
Hellion94 said:
SRT Handz said:

ROFLMAO i cracked up when i saw that

We shall see.. I don't know, i typically don't take californians word for things, and the only way you can get "schooled" is if you have the slightest amount of interest in what you actually say when you spew the chunks of googled information you know onto a thread. However, I have no amount of interest, so thereinlies a problem for you, how to make me get 'schooled son' when I could honestly not care anymore less then I already do about your "knowledge". If i want true information i'll talk to rycleff, paul, JR, or craig.

Why thank you. :coolsmiley:

I can be just as wrong as anyone though, as proven earlier in this thread.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
fox coupes with alot of weight reduction can make 2900 in a car with a radio, motor, and transmission, and most of the plastic panels still there. Thats pretty good

Hellion94 said:
Why thank you. :coolsmiley:

I can be just as wrong as anyone though, as proven earlier in this thread.

If you work for hellion you must know something, and from everything i've seen, you do know your away around things pretty damn well.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Steven, since you think your car weights 3440 how about you go to the scale and take pics of the Numbers and your car on it.

I am willing be bet money that your eyes will tear up when you see the numbers on the scale get higher and higher

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Hey Steven, since you think your car weights 3440 how about you go to the scale and take pics of the Numbers and your car on it.

I am willing be bet money that your eyes will tear up when you see the numbers on the scale get higher and higher

lol, if it doesnt, then guess what, no problem, because this heavy ass car will wax some ass light weight cars. OH, and when you learn how to change your oil, get back to me, i wouldnt mind seeing a california boy actually get his hands dirty for once.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steven said:
lol, if it doesnt, then guess what, no problem, because this heavy ass car will wax some ass light weight cars.

You have never driven your car on the edge huh...a Track day might shock you. Everyone who owns a car that they have never driven on the limit or on a track talks EXACTLY like you. They think there car can do anything and destroy everything.... even thought your defying Logic by saying the quote about. Learn About Power-to-weight Ratio.

Steven said:
OH, and when you learn how to change your oil, get back to me, i wouldnt mind seeing a california boy actually get his hands dirty for once.

You must not read my threads huh?

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=20315.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online