2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra Build

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
glad its all put together for you again. im assuming he picked the MMR pump because its a quality piece? im running one in my car.

OP
OP
JeremyAlan

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
aww that sucks what happened?

that would be awesome!! im gonna hold you too that ;)

Idk. Just wouldn't go into 6th. Then got stuck in between gears. So idk. I'm TDY to Cali so my dad pulled it out and took it apart for me.

I chose the MMR oil pump because it seemed like a better option than just a FRPP one.

OP
OP
JeremyAlan

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never updated this thread! lol after the trans got put back together she ran pretty good when my dad drove it in Charleston. Got it down in Jacksonville, FL and when i drove it the FRPS popped and filled the intake mani with fuel lol it hydro locked while trying to start with effing FUEL! :D lol it was insane.

Got that figured out and when it warmed up the car started breaking up really bad. Figure out that I had the wrong plugs in it, changed from TR6's to BR7EF's and she ran like a dream. I deployed again at the end of 2012 and the car was only making 15.5 lbs of boost in 70* weather... plus it was getting like 10mpg... So, I will have to mess with it when I'm reunited with her in a week and half :) The car has been in South Carolina for the past... 7 months I think! wow!

I have purchased a 2013 TVS, fuel system, FTBR bushing kit and some other goodies. All will be installed when the TVS becomes ready. Its being modified to fit on the plate that I already have.

For now I will unload a ton of photo's from when I was putting the car together!

0b0b78ec.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4448.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

OP
OP
JeremyAlan

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow thats a sick setup you got dude. Good luck with the rest. Thanks for your service!

Thanks for your support

Steven - some lame kid that brought Wendy's burgers... Figured he could stick around and do some wiring... Boy was that a mistake lol

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for your support

Steven - some lame kid that brought Wendy's burgers... Figured he could stick around and do some wiring... Boy was that a mistake lol

:( I told you.. I needed coffee. lol.

OP
OP
JeremyAlan

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice where did you get it done at?

Also what are the plans for those calipers behind the steering wheel??

Got the wheel done at RedlineGoods

The caliper is a 6-pot Brembo from a CTS-V that I'm trying to fit to the cobra

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online