7-second 1500hp street car build

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
e67534cad7be4d946dcc465caf26314f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ah man thats too bad that you stood still long enough that them snails crawled up there like that....

OP
OP
94strokedstang

94strokedstang

Reaction score
ah man thats too bad that you stood still long enough that them snails crawled up there like that....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Well it’s has been sitting for a while so....[emoji2377]

OP
OP
94strokedstang

94strokedstang

Reaction score
5499deb185d192394f15f53d6c51bafb.jpg

My previous single turbo setup. As you can see there’s are some issues with Fitment. This was Borg and Warner billet wheel s476 with t4 92 mm hot side . Built by CRT. I would have had to flip the intake manifold. But the real issue was that it inlet was very close to the shock tower. So I sold it and it went twins. Turbo would’ve been maxed out 1150whp per CRT.

Addicted

Reaction score
May I ask where your from? I knew a car exactly like yours that another neighbor of mine had many years ago in 2004. Same color, 5.0 twin turbo, and looked stock, but boy did it run. Everyone that had that car sold it because it was dangerously fast, and the gentleman wanted to give my father 10K and the 5.0 for my dad's 03 cobra. I'm just wondering if by a chance it could be it. Its beautiful man, keep up the great work.

joe65

Reaction score
yeah with that power are you thinking full cage? Like the car just curious how it will drive.

OP
OP
94strokedstang

94strokedstang

Reaction score
May I ask where your from? I knew a car exactly like yours that another neighbor of mine had many years ago in 2004. Same color, 5.0 twin turbo, and looked stock, but boy did it run. Everyone that had that car sold it because it was dangerously fast, and the gentleman wanted to give my father 10K and the 5.0 for my dad's 03 cobra. I'm just wondering if by a chance it could be it. Its beautiful man, keep up the great work.

I am from Rochester NY. This car had a 331 d.s.s striker setup when I bought it from buffalo NY. It stared life as auto car that was converted to a manual. Now I have converted it back to auto. But it had never been boosted prior to my ownership. I gave all the original receipts. But it probably will be just like that one especially when it’s on kill using c85.

OP
OP
94strokedstang

94strokedstang

Reaction score
yeah with that power are you thinking full cage? Like the car just curious how it will drive.

It’s in the works my friend. I will definitely need it to compete at the track and get more then one run. Most likely will be swing outs as streetability and driving experience are still high on my list.

Addicted

Reaction score
I am from Rochester NY. This car had a 331 d.s.s striker setup when I bought it from buffalo NY. It stared life as auto car that was converted to a manual. Now I have converted it back to auto. But it had never been boosted prior to my ownership. I gave all the original receipts. But it probably will be just like that one especially when it’s on kill using c85.

As soon as I seen it I immediately thought of the car I was speaking of. The other car had twin 88's, on full built aftermarket block of course, but man she was a bad egg. It was the best sleeper ive ever seen. My buddy at the time cammed his LT1, and he thought it was the best thing coming, he reved up at the sn95, and then all you heard was twin blow offs.:eek: Eyes got really big after that lol. Anyways man, I'm tuned in to this awsome ride you have.

OP
OP
94strokedstang

94strokedstang

Reaction score
As soon as I seen it I immediately thought of the car I was speaking of. The other car had twin 88's, on full built aftermarket block of course, but man she was a bad egg. It was the best sleeper ive ever seen. My buddy at the time cammed his LT1, and he thought it was the best thing coming, he reved up at the sn95, and then all you heard was twin blow offs.:eek: Eyes got really big after that lol. Anyways man, I'm tuned in to this awsome ride you have.

Twin 88’s sounds on a sn95 in sleeper form sounds like one bad ass ride. Especially if he had that beast out on the streets. I am hoping to have a similar effect but with smaller snails. Thanks for the support .

OP
OP
94strokedstang

94strokedstang

Reaction score
Boost leash/pulse leash just made it in. Waiting on some cosmetic items to come in so we can complete install and start her up. Will keep everyone posted.
289a6f3362da2265b953bed5eb47f317.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online