94 GT road crazy

iamscomar

Reaction score
I have already put in new ball joints,tie rods,struts, cc plates,steering shaft with rag joint,and replaced the tires.I did the alignment myself, so I'm sure it's not perfect but it is pretty close.It is still all over the road.Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what might be causing this? Camber and caster are both set as far positive as the plates will allow which still has camber slightly negative.Steering is tight.

87hurricane

Reaction score
I think I'd get a real alignment done before I wasted any more time/money chasing this. Misalignment will certainly cause wandering. Take it to a real alignment shop, not a tire shop, pep boys etc.

RichV

Reaction score
Yes, have the alignment done. All that money spent on parts, then not getting the propper alignment. It's worth it, trust me. I've tried the DIY alignment several times. Close is not enough.

OP
OP
iamscomar

iamscomar

Reaction score
They are Fuzion by Bridgestone. Its been a few months since I aligned it and the tires are wearing evenly.I just put in the steering shaft,so it is definatley more noticeable now.It had 3 inches or so of slop in the steering before,so I'm sure you can imagine how fun it was to drive.

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
My car is kinda of doing the same thing right now....hit a bump, pulls hard to the right or left....I put new hubs/bearings, outer tie rod, new struts/shocks.....Car drives great now, just pulls hard in either direction. I am replacing my rack and pinion in a few weeks. Have you checked that?!?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010