A few Pics of my Foxbody Coupe Build

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I made a little progress on it today.

I wired up my electric fans

I'm using a Bosch 30 amp relay and ran it to a switched source and of course constant power. I powered the car on and it worked like it should, so I think I'll be fine.

I think I have enough fuse taps...

Then I got tired of waiting for some help to help me put the engine and trans in as one unit, so I said screw it and went on and threw the engine in. I ended up getting almost everything completed today that's engine related. About all that's left is putting the trans and exhaust on.

This little hose ended up taking longer than putting the engine in by myself. If you've ever tangled with this little ***** before, you know what's up.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
we're going to be seeing slow on the cover of magazines one day folks. this dude is young and skilled....just as importantly with an eye for detail.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
You guys keep calling him back here on to the Internet when he could be in the garage finishing the car. Give the man a break and let him work lol

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Tony, I appreciate the kind words sir! But trust me, I'm not near as good at putting together a car as you think. I don't have the eye for perfection and I get kinda lazy when it comes down to the things that make or break a car. I make stuff look good, but not perfect. Maybe some day I'll have that eye for detail when it's the only thing I have going on. School sure does put a damper on how much time you can spend on a project!

Whistler98

Reaction score
Have you driven it with the upr k-member? And if so how's the ride emprovement feel? Oh and great looking notch, just like the sn clean very clean looking.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Have you driven it with the upr k-member? And if so how's the ride emprovement feel? Oh and great looking notch, just like the sn clean very clean looking.
It rides the exact same before and after the k member. I've never felt any difference by just swapping k members.

Whistler98

Reaction score
I have been wanting to put the upr or team z k member on my 98 for the weight savings. I have always liked the upr, the Internet has positive and negatives on them.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Tony, I appreciate the kind words sir! But trust me, I'm not near as good at putting together a car as you think. I don't have the eye for perfection and I get kinda lazy when it comes down to the things that make or break a car. I make stuff look good, but not perfect. Maybe some day I'll have that eye for detail when it's the only thing I have going on. School sure does put a damper on how much time you can spend on a project!

give yourself more credit!!! i've always been impressed with your cars. things like gold on the v/c's with that color exterior! carbon fiber look on the radiator shroud, pulling off a set of bigs and littles that makes a guy like me (who has NEVER liked that setup) love it lol. i personally would say you are up there with the 95riosnakes and 95opals of the sn95 world but with maybe more of a reasonable budget :p you are still young btw! give yourself 10 years and you'll be blowing minds! :thumbsup:

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
[MENTION=16454]slow90coupe[/MENTION] Saw the Instagram. Sounds fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witzy0070

Reaction score
To me this car is different. It really tickles my pickle.

I look forward to seeing more of this build! Keep it up man.

MRRRRCK

Reaction score
Wow looks awesome...I can't get over how clean that interior is....Makes me want a fox body notch...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online