An Outsider "Reviews" The SN95

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
While what you're saying is true, it wasn't like it was a completely different model. It was an appearance/graphics/minor performance upgrade package. Performance wise they are essentially the same.

Aside from the optional intake lid/catback upgrade, what else is there SS wise...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Dont be obtuse. For the era of NPI SN95, the Z28 was the equivalent of the GT (in regards to model placement - not performance as we all know LT1/LS1 butt raped 4.6L SOHC, NPI or PI).

And to the other point, during the entirety of 4th gen of the Camaro, SS WAS NOT JUST A GRAPHICS PACKAGE.

Well... I am not being obtuse. Quite acute if you asked me. Didnt know we were being area specific, perhaps you should of specified it? Second, you should really read what one said, and then look to the immediate left and see who said it. I SPECIFICALLY SAID THE NEW Z28 IS BETTER THAN THE NEW SS. I made it bigger so it stands out and perhaps you read it right. Stop being so obtuse, ya?

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hey humperdink, 'MY' = MODEL YEAR. The rest of your drivel is ranting from someone that has swallowed the big blue weiner to the point where its poking your lungs.

To be quite honest, no one is swallowing the "big blue weiner". Everyone is just going against you because you're being a princess about this whole ordeal. Talk about feeding the trolls, you are surely going to get your hand bitten. What i dont understand about you is your attempts to cram your biased opinion down your throats and getting defensive because we dont want to be forced fed your bullsh*t. You're in a SN95 forum with people who love the SN95, and others who think the SN95 can use a little help. Also, you are comparing a LS1 to a NPI. Think about it, 5.7 vs 4.6................Ya the LS1 is going to have more power! COME F*CKING ON! So continue swallowing the bow-tie wiener till it comes out the other end, and continuing doing it in a SN95 forum..Everyone is going to point and laugh and make an example of you. Congratulations! you're infamous.

Reaction score
Well... I am not being obtuse. Quite acute if you asked me. Didnt know we were being area specific, perhaps you should of specified it? Second, you should really read what one said, and then look to the immediate left and see who said it. I SPECIFICALLY SAID THE NEW Z28 IS BETTER THAN THE NEW SS. I made it bigger so it stands out and perhaps you read it right. Stop being so obtuse, ya?

You didnt do well in school, did you? A lifetime of videogames and iphones makes it hard for you to process information, apply critical thinking, and produce a cogent response? If you had read the earlier posts in this thread, you would've seen that we we're talking about the introduction of the modular in the Mustang and the state of the Ford v. Chevy rivalry during that time period.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Brilliant one, I've owned 3 Sn95s and an S197 in the last decade and a half. Im not a GM fanboy. You, though, are a Ford fanboy. In the realm of the stupid, objectivity and facts dont exists.
Congratulations. Seems like you should have stuck a camaro in there somewhere. In the realm of the stupid, objectivity and facts that dont exist, you are an example of your own observation. I thimk Ford is a great company, dont think its the best.

sent from the toilet or from my cubicle

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
You didnt do well in school, did you? A lifetime of videogames and iphones makes it hard for you to process information, apply critical thinking, and produce a cogent response? If you had read the earlier posts in this thread, you would've seen that we we're talking about the introduction of the modular in the Mustang and the state of the Ford v. Chevy rivalry during that time period.

No i didnt do well in school. A lifetime of videogames and ANDRIODS makes it hard to really communicate with your level of stupidity. Applying critical thinking? To a kids argument? Please. Its sad to know you think long and hard about childs play. Cogent response? As if my response wasnt making sense to you? Do you just skimp over it and pick up certain words and make your own response? I believe my response made perfect sense, and was understood by most, if not all of the commentators on this thread, except for you.

To bad you cant sense a playful response in text, because you would of known that it was. Notice how everyone is in harmony with each other despite the name calling and bashing? Except for you. Stop being uptight and loosen up a little. Maybe you wouldnt take things so personal and have a good understanding of this whole thing.

EDIT: if you paid attention to the earlier post, there were references to the later generation of the modular motor. So i reference a later generation of the Z28 and SS. Also, i was backing up Frank who said "how are you going to pit the gt up against the z28 or trans am when those are the top level for those cars", and your response of "Are you serious? You're a car enthusiast?". My response fits to an extent. Yes it wasnt era correct, but the fact is the fact, and Frank was correct to an extend. Maybe not to this generation specifically, but for others it fit perfectly.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
12_0.jpg

......that's all I got.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I dont get this dude. Not everyone is disagreeing with what he said about the SN95 or Camaro. He's giving his opinion in a very opinionated topic and expects people to agree with his opinion 100%. To me, its just his attitude towards people. I think theres things that Chevy made better than Ford, and things that Ford made better than Chevy. Did not know that made me a Ford fanboy....Give me a c2, c5, or c6 Corvette, and i will love that thing more than my SN95 and possibly my 72. Yup that sounds like a Ford fanboy to me...

Oh and a 1972 Camaro split bumper (SS or Z28)....yes please.

i told myself i was going to get invested in internet arguments. i said what i said no regrets. You do you buddy! keep rubbing that stick!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I dont get this dude. Not everyone is disagreeing with what he said about the SN95 or Camaro. He's giving his opinion in a very opinionated topic and expects people to agree with his opinion 100%. To me, its just his attitude towards people. I think theres things that Chevy made better than Ford, and things that Ford made better than Chevy. Did not know that made me a Ford fanboy....Give me a c2, c5, or c6 Corvette, and i will love that thing more than my SN95 and possibly my 72. Yup that sounds like a Ford fanboy to me...

Oh and a 1972 Camaro split bumper (SS or Z28)....yes please.

i told myself i was going to get invested in internet arguments. i said what i said no regrets. You do you buddy! keep rubbing that stick!

Yah I don't get it either. One has to be aware of one's surroundings. I'm not going to go to a Corvette forum and post shit about Corvette's being all plastic junk and expect it to go over well. Even if I'm right. It will not go over well. I think expectations should be managed a little better.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yah I don't get it either. One has to be aware of one's surroundings. I'm not going to go to a Corvette forum and post shit about Corvette's being all plastic junk and expect it to go over well. Even if I'm right. It will not go over well. I think expectations should be managed a little better.
Agree.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
As I already stated, I will state it again.

Argue all you want about facts. But no reason to be a rectal ulcer in the process.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Why the name calling??? Did anyone lay out that youre being, and acting like a douche bag? I dont remember anyone saying to pull the rectal thermometer out of your ass so you can think straight.....so Food blister slow your roll. There is no need to brow beat, thump your chest and think youre better or on top because you can call someone something that wasnt neccessary.
Now back to the discussion......you could buy an rs camaro around those years with a chevy 305......it was a dog, now that car is comparable with the gt, not a z28/ss. The z28 is more comparable to a cobra. Top dog to top dog......and yes i was right throughout the stretch of the 4th gen camaro it wasnt untill around 99-00 that they separated the two and made them different models.

Nighttrain

Reaction score

My aunt has a 78 25th aniversary vette, silver ttop all original.......i hate that car lol. Driven a z06, and whatever that c6? I dont remember what exactly it was, brand new sticker priced at 150k. I wasnt real impressed with that either. They were fast dont get me wrong...but very uncomfortable....

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Most American cars built in that era had a plastic interior, I still have the sticker note for mine that was fully loaded coupe with all the bells and whistles. It was whopping 24k back in the 90's. Now we have cars that are 40-50k bracket but the materials are much better, not Mercedes better but way better..........but that doesn't stop me loving this car. I like it for its light weight, nostalgia, and performance potential. Granted it does take good chunk of change to re-engineer majority of the car but its very rewarding. I remember watching a video on /DRIVE about a guy fully redoing his IROC Z Camaro and refining all the short comings of it, the tester/driver said this how it should of came from factory. Point is there is a lot on table with these cars which I like, its not for everyone though.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
lol I'd still choose a stang any day over a supercar.

This is how i know you're young, lol

EDIT: Thought you said MY stang, my bad. Still though...

Driven a z06, and whatever that c6? I dont remember what exactly it was, brand new sticker priced at 150k. I wasnt real impressed with that either. They were fast dont get me wrong...but very uncomfortable....

Are you sure it read 150k? No vette cost that much out of the box. Unless it had a stupid high markup.

Now we have cars that are 40-50k bracket but the materials are much better, not Mercedes better but way better.......

Are you under the impression Benz uses quality materials in there interiors?

Reaction score
[MENTION=9133]Tally_4.6[/MENTION] I've had the pleasure of driving literally any bmw you can think of (i8, m5, m6, m4, m3, x6m, etc) an clk amg, a newer camaro (eww), a 392 srt, 16 subaru sti, and many other nice cars that just don't come to mind at the moment but none will ever be nice enough to not always have a Mustang. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna have a GT and a Ferrari among many other nice cars but I will always love the Mustang to death. There's something about raw power that gets me ya know? And 22 may be young but that doesn't mean I think like your normal 20 year old. Most people think I'm closer to 30 (27) because of how I act and carry myself. Which, may be hard for a lot of you guys to believe due to how I act on the site lol

Nighttrain

Reaction score

Are you sure it read 150k? No vette cost that much out of the box. Unless it had a stupid high markup.

Im young compared to some, but alot of you here are younger...that being said. The supercars while fast(i love fast).....(alot) just never got me. Why spend a mil. when i can go down to the local dodge dealer, and get a hellcat for 60-70 k. I know, i know theyre tanks but the next closest thing performance wise is a 650k porsche. More bang for the buck if you ask me. Maybe im nieve, but im partial to american cars. Even a camaro has more draw than these multi million dollar rockets to me.....just my opinion

Nighttrain

Reaction score

Yup $150k c06?? Not sure it was right when they came out. 6 spd every option under the moon, again very fast car, put a smile on my face but found it uncomfortable. Was never fond of the cockpit feel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online