An Outsider "Reviews" The SN95

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
This is how i know you're young, lol

EDIT: Thought you said MY stang, my bad. Still though...

Are you sure it read 150k? No vette cost that much out of the box. Unless it had a stupid high markup.

Are you under the impression Benz uses quality materials in there interiors?

Yes, I am under that impression. I am not interior engineer for MB but I guess that they do use better soft touch materials, less plastics then other cars. This is just a guess, I have nothing to base it on. I own an older Audi but all I can comment from it that it does ride way better than my mustang, and it should since its a all purpose car.

Sho Amo

Reaction score
BTW - This guy was paid to drive and review the Focus RS a couple months ago. Also owns a supercharged '14.

I wouldnt exactly call him an outsider. Look at some of his other reviews, theyre all the same.

joebrez

Reaction score
Are you serious? You're a car enthusiast?

FORD - base V6, GT, Cobra
CHEVY - base V6, Z28, SS

FORD- base V6, GT, Cobra
CHEVY - base V6, Z28, SS

FORD- base V6, GT, Cobra
CHEVY - base V6, Z28, SS

Wait? You're accusing someone else of not being an enthusiast?

The SS Camaro came back in 1998, not 1996. Camaro Models in 93-97 were, Base, RS and Z28

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
BTW - This guy was paid to drive and review the Focus RS a couple months ago. Also owns a supercharged '14.

I wouldnt exactly call him an outsider. Look at some of his other reviews, theyre all the same.

He's a good reviewer and genuine person from his videos BUT, he does think the Ford had the dark ages before 2004...He had new edge vert, a 3V mustang GT, and now his supercharged '14 which he calls the smurff. I dont think he ever tested a good example of sn95 thats from 94-98. He drove a terminator though..

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Tally_4.6 I've had the pleasure of driving literally any bmw you can think of (i8, m5, m6, m4, m3, x6m, etc) an clk amg, a newer camaro (eww), a 392 srt, 16 subaru sti, and many other nice cars that just don't come to mind at the moment but none will ever be nice enough to not always have a Mustang. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna have a GT and a Ferrari among many other nice cars but I will always love the Mustang to death. There's something about raw power that gets me ya know?

That's a fairly short list, jelly of the i8 though i have yet to get behind the wheel of one of those. What i'm saying is, there is more in the automotive world then mustangs. But say for example, if a special opportunity arose to 'borrow' a car for the wknd and go take a short trip using it, then bring it back on monday. Here are your only options, a brand new '16 GT350, orrrrr one of these four cars. A new 911 GT3 RS, 458 itialia, Lexus LFA, McClaren P1.

You can bet your ass i'm not taking the mustang.

Im young compared to some, but alot of you here are younger...that being said. The supercars while fast(i love fast).....(alot) just never got me. Why spend a mil. when i can go down to the local dodge dealer, and get a hellcat for 60-70 k. I know, i know theyre tanks but the next closest thing performance wise is a 650k porsche. More bang for the buck if you ask me. Maybe im nieve, but im partial to american cars. Even a camaro has more draw than these multi million dollar rockets to me.....just my opinion

I somewhat agree with what you're saying, but it's like that old comparison i always think of when it comes to money and how's it spent on cars. Just cause you can spend 10-15k on a civic with a badass K setup and walk the dog on a lawyer and his Gallardo on the street, does that really prove anything? The guy may be a little salty cause he just lost to a honda, but he still wins...'cause he's driving a lambo lol. Bang for the buck is cool, but some people just don't care about that.

Yes, I am under that impression. I am not interior engineer for MB but I guess that they do use better soft touch materials, less plastics then other cars. This is just a guess, I have nothing to base it on. I own an older Audi but all I can comment from it that it does ride way better than my mustang, and it should since its a all purpose car.

I just hate german cars and how much they charge for how not reliable they are. Like there interiors not holding up over time. It should ride better, it cost way more...at the time anyway.

Reaction score
That's a fairly short list, jelly of the i8 though i have yet to get behind the wheel of one of those. What i'm saying is, there is more in the automotive world then mustangs. But say for example, if a special opportunity arose to 'borrow' a car for the wknd and go take a short trip using it, then bring it back on monday. Here are your only options, a brand new '16 GT350, orrrrr one of these four cars. A new 911 GT3 RS, 458 itialia, Lexus LFA, McClaren P1.

lol true, i just remembered as i was looking at this picture (which is pretty hilarious) that ive driven multiple 911 porsches too. but to make more sense of everything yes if i had a chance (and ive had lots) to drive awesome cool rare cars i would but my point was to buy and own. mustang all day baby

and in that list im trying to point out all the nicest and 80k+ (i know some of those are half that price) cars ive driven hahah ive driven many cars

for the record im 5 10 and weigh 158...

16%2B-%2B1

Nighttrain

Reaction score

I somewhat agree with what you're saying, but it's like that old comparison i always think of when it comes to money and how's it spent on cars. Just cause you can spend 10-15k on a civic with a badass K setup and walk the dog on a lawyer and his Gallardo on the street, does that really prove anything? The guy may be a little salty cause he just lost to a honda, but he still wins...'cause he's driving a lambo lol. Bang for the buck is cool, but some people just don't care about that.

I just hate german cars and how much they charge for how not reliable they are. Like there interiors not holding up over time. It should ride better, it cost way more...at the time anyway.

That shows how young you are lol. Id like to drive one(lambo) but not own one.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, that's definitely a logical statement?

I've driven an F430. My heart smiled. I will say though, a stock 14 gt500 had a lot more "WOOHOO!" factor, but that was in a straight line missile sort of way. The Ferarri was definitely a lot more - refined.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Yea, that's definitely a logical statement?

I've driven an F430. My heart smiled. I will say though, a stock 14 gt500 had a lot more "WOOHOO!" factor, but that was in a straight line missile sort of way. The Ferarri was definitely a lot more - refined.

See what I mean ^
You get more.....accepting....cnt think of the right word. I know itll never happen even if i wanted one, so i dont drool. Now a mustang is more .....realistic.

I'm not sure what that means, lol.

I'm talking fantasy land here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Having owned a little of everything, both gm and ford, I love the sn95 for its uniqueness, the fact that it is an underdog, and because there is about 1 clean example per state. They are just cool. Also a 2v 4.6 may have the best exhaust note in history.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
See what I mean ^

I'm not sure what that means, lol.

I'm talking fantasy land here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I get what youre saying about fantasy land. You work at a dealership right? Think about this. You get to drive bad ass cars, but in the end you always have to give it back. And while you itch to slam your foot to the ground, if you do and mess it up......you know whatll happen. The high dollar cars are more refined, but at least in my world itll never happen. We arent all Vin Diesel or Paul Walker and get to own or drive whatever we want. I saw a video of Paul Walker over in Japan driving a gtr built by Mines Performance.....thatll probably never happen either, i couldnt even afford a set of tires for those things lol.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Oh forgot to ask, does this kid get paid by youtube or something? Hows a kid his age own a 14 gt500......that kinda makes me feel worse lol.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I get what youre saying about fantasy land. You work at a dealership right? Think about this. You get to drive bad ass cars, but in the end you always have to give it back. And while you itch to slam your foot to the ground, if you do and mess it up......you know whatll happen. The high dollar cars are more refined, but at least in my world itll never happen. We arent all Vin Diesel or Paul Walker and get to own or drive whatever we want. I saw a video of Paul Walker over in Japan driving a gtr built by Mines Performance.....thatll probably never happen either, i couldnt even afford a set of tires for those things lol.

Yeah, the foot hits the floor often. But in moderation, and in the right places. It's not worth it to drive like a maniac with the cars i drive, but i get my licks in trust me lol.

This is all based on 'monetary wealth'. Which for the most part, none of us have copious amounts of. So these situations are just for good conversation. If i was wealthy, i'd have a couple favorite cars i'd actually own, and stay on the lease train for life with the exotics. Forget ownership, lease every 1-2 yrs and try everything lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online