Artist formerly known as WyoTechMSAs first ***OFFICIAL*** BUILD THREAD********

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Ive been in contact with the makers of the peanut butter (Their name will remain secret due to privacy issues) and they tell me they have a new hybrid butter coming out, theyre not getting in to details, but theyre expecting to see huge taste gains on white and wheat bread applications

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea man they said to look for a better power spread across the entire bread range

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Re: Artist formerly known as WyoTechMSAs first ***OFFICIAL*** BUILD THREAD******

im thinking of getting some fluff for extra gains, anyone else running fluff?

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i would only run fluff if i was using premium jelly and thick sliced bread, the last thing you want is drippage

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
peeling crust makes it move faster, and if you where smart and knew how to spend your money you woulda bought the bread with the crust already peeld... NEWB :nonono:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
BigJohnson4.6GT said:

Well in my past experiences Fluff works great as long as you just completely leave out the jelly.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
nes said:
peeling crust makes it move faster, and if you where smart and knew how to spend your money you woulda bought the bread with the crust already peeld... NEWB :nonono:

Sorry man but if you dont like crust you are just a girly fag so :gtfo:

S

scarface

do you think that crunchy bottom end will hold up to the harsh beating it will receive?

Reaction score
Thats probably going to cause a compression ratio inrease man, better run some higher octane fuel through...
maybe Jack Daniels? lmao. :lol: :lol:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Scarface said:
do you think that crunchy bottom end will hold up to the harsh beating it will receive?
i keep losing track, we're still talking about sammiches?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Re: Artist formerly known as WyoTechMSAs first ***OFFICIAL*** BUILD THREAD******

Scarface said:

You cursed me Dave, this afternoon it suffered a catastrophic failure...

Looks like the bottom end did indeed let go from all the abuse

toilet23.jpg

Im pretty pissed right now, its dark and raining, so I didnt have time to check into matters further. Dont worry though Ill keep you guys and gals posted on what I find in the coming days and weeks, as Im sure this will be a long and drawn out teradown/rebuild O0

S

scarface

well Mark bring me on the build crew and we will get this thing rebuilt. It will be stronger and faster....

Im just throwing ideas out here, but Im thinking we need a new combo... maybe get a stronger bread...maybe a hogie roll, or potato roll....

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score

WyoTechMSA said:
BigJohnson4.6GT said:

Well in my past experiences Fluff works great as long as you just completely leave out the jelly.
ive been known to run the fluff with pb and jelly with the side holding up, its risky though, might need a tune to run that full time

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Scarface said:
well Mark bring me on the build crew and we will get this thing rebuilt. It will be stronger and faster....

Im just throwing ideas out here, but Im thinking we need a new combo... maybe get a stronger bread...maybe a hogie roll, or potato roll....
wow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shegz67

Members online