The Tangerine Machine Build Thread

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
good too see you back, hope you can hang around longer this time. Love the color. What is wrong with the seats I was perfectly happy with my stock seats until Justin sold his.

Hey, thanks! The seats are so worn out that there's no cushion left in them and the leather is ripped to shreds. I hate them, it's like sitting on the metal frame. I have back problems to begin with, but the seats make it ten times worse there's no support.

Magic

Reaction score
Quite the adventure youve had with the car. Glad your're keeping at it.

Too bad you dont live closer, I have a set of nice black door panels (but they are not Mach 460 panels, they'd need some trimming for the door tweeter/speaker) that I removed from my old Vibrant Red when I parted it out and also have a nice mint black drivers Airbag.

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
0828121510.jpg

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
car looks good. i'm sure it'll look a lot better with new paint. I love tangerine sn's. good luck with it!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You could plumb your corner-light to the air-filter for ram-air :-D

I know you'll doll 'er up right! :)

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
I replaced all my valve seals this week. Just gotta get the valve covers back on and get the new rack and pinion back on. The car was smoking REALLY bad and we assumed the kids ducked up the valve seals, but honestly when I changed them out I didn't see where any of them were messed up. I really hope the car runs good when I crank it back up. :/

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Right on that's awesome I hope it all works out And There's no more issues . Car should be a lot of fun once all the bugs get worked out

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I replaced all my valve seals this week. Just gotta get the valve covers back on and get the new rack and pinion back on. The car was smoking REALLY bad and we assumed the kids ducked up the valve seals, but honestly when I changed them out I didn't see where any of them were messed up. I really hope the car runs good when I crank it back up. :/

hopefully everything works out for you Frylock! Get this thing DONE!

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
Thanks yall! I know the fuel injectors are the wrong ones which explains why the car is shutting off, I'm guessing. But that wouldn't cause it to smoke? UGH.

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
Thanks yall, I hope it goes well! I'll update what happens Monday haha hopefully I'll be driving it Tuesday! I have been able to drive my car continuously for almost 6 months now.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Good stuff, glad to see you back. I hear ya on the seats, it's even worse for me because I have the craptastic New Edge seats. After an hour I'm done. Then again 265 lbs has a way of breaking foam down... the seat was nice at first...lol

It's going to be a blast when it's all back together. Enjoy having usable cupholders once you get that console in!

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
Good stuff, glad to see you back. I hear ya on the seats, it's even worse for me because I have the craptastic New Edge seats. After an hour I'm done. Then again 265 lbs has a way of breaking foam down... the seat was nice at first...lol

It's going to be a blast when it's all back together. Enjoy having usable cupholders once you get that console in!

Thanks! The seats really are terrible! lol I can't wait to ave cup holders! I'm gonna try to get the console done this week.

Photos from changing my valve seals out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shegz67

Members online