The Tangerine Machine Build Thread

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
The best part about all this is I have a daily driver now. And if I'm starting from scratch, I'm gonna build it right this time. No more rushed work so I have something to drive.

OP
OP
fry

fry

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in two years! :wave:

So I left home over a year ago to start a new job, which I'm still not doing yet. Before I left, I sold my jeep. I miss it, but I want one with an inline six, that isn't so ragged out. A couple of months ago, I got an opportunity I couldn't pass up. A 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 z71 5.3l with 100k miles, clean as hell. FOR FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS. Say what you want about Chevys, but....

Fast forward to two weeks ago, I took leave. So I decided to take my truck and drive all the way across the country, back to my home. I rented a uhaul trailer and bam. This.

2zxo8yt.jpg

so yea, I drove 1500 miles with this thing behind me. There just happens to be an auto shop where I live, so a new life will begin for this big heaping paper weight. I gotta save up a little while and get a new body, then the build will continue!

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Welcome back!

If you are anywhere near New Mexico I have a 98 GT I may be selling as a roller soon. It has MM subframe connectors and a clean rust free body but needs paint.
I am putting all the good parts on my Cobra.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online