BOOOSTD'S Build Thread

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Nice work! Looks great and I'll bet it's a blast to drive.

OP
OP
BOOOSTD

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
June 19/15 - WOT Street Tune 605rwhp/562rwtq

Hit the dyno on Friday and unfortunately the On3 70mm turbo maxed out at 16psi :thumbsdown: Lol. I knew from the beginning that was I going to have to upgrade the turbo at one point or another but wanted to see how far this one could go. For what the turbo is, D'Sousa Performance did another great job and the end result was a conservative, 91 street tune which made 605rwhp/562rwtq.

Here's the dyno pull utilizing my buddy Dave for some extra traction. His face near the end of the pull is priceless!

[video=youtube;Pvn2vqAFmcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvn2vqAFmcY[/video]

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Killer build dude . Finally checking into your thread. You have a lot of nice parts on that car

OP
OP
BOOOSTD

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
Killer build dude . Finally checking into your thread. You have a lot of nice parts on that car

Thanks, everything except the turbo :grin:

For what the turbo is it did alright. I knew I was going to upgrade the turbo sooner or later just wanted to see how far this one could go.

OP
OP
BOOOSTD

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
Finally joined the SN95 wingless club today. This was on my short list of cosmetic changes to do. IMHO, it's a tougher look to pull off with this body style but I like it in my eyes! Plan is to lower it a smidge further to close the gaps as much as possible.

As far as the holes in the trunk, I threw in some hillman plugs for now but will eventually swap to a V6 lid with no holes. Wish I had cleaned the car prior to the pics as the car was really dirty from the dyno session. Lastly, if anyone is curious the S281 weighs 6.5 lbs.

More cosmetic changes to come... :D

815fa85d90521ac4090ef66abbecd16a.jpg

2774bbbf386bd683fd7965214369b960.jpg

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Looks great dude. I'm pretty impressed how far the master power went though. You did exactly what I wanted to do with my 95turbo gt. I went 420rwhp and 500tq on the stock engine and by the time I got my old setup sold I lost interest on the car. This makes me wish I didn't! Badass car.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
June 19/15 - WOT Street Tune 605rwhp/562rwtq

Hit the dyno on Friday and unfortunately the On3 70mm turbo maxed out at 16psi :thumbsdown: Lol. I knew from the beginning that was I going to have to upgrade the turbo at one point or another but wanted to see how far this one could go. For what the turbo is, D'Sousa Performance did another great job and the end result was a conservative, 91 street tune which made 605rwhp/562rwtq.

Here's the dyno pull utilizing my buddy Dave for some extra traction. His face near the end of the pull is priceless!

[video=youtube;Pvn2vqAFmcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvn2vqAFmcY[/video]

YESSS!!!! Sick build

OP
OP
BOOOSTD

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
Looks great dude. I'm pretty impressed how far the master power went though. You did exactly what I wanted to do with my 95turbo gt. I went 420rwhp and 500tq on the stock engine and by the time I got my old setup sold I lost interest on the car. This makes me wish I didn't! Badass car.

Thanks! The turbo wasn't a master power; it was their in house brand and just stamped 'On3 Performance'.

I agree it's a tough look to pull off and I was never a big fan of it. But it's your car and you should do what you want.

I can appreciate other peoples view...

i thought the reason to take a spoiler off was to install a different one ;)

Lol :D

YESSS!!!! Sick build

Thanks!

Awesome awesome awesome build

Thanks!

blackdemon007

Reaction score
That thing must be a monster on the street.
Any track plans for the car - or simply just for fun.

OP
OP
BOOOSTD

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
That thing must be a monster on the street.
Any track plans for the car - or simply just for fun.

It growls pretty good but yet is really tame when cruising around in town even in the lower rpm. It's mostly a street car, but I will be hitting the track a few times per year.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's a lotta love in one page! nice work man! She's a beauty with a sick powerplant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online