OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Cobra Intake Detailed
10-29-14

Put one coat of nail polish on my intake lettering. Works pretty good! Hopefully it will hold up and I'm probably gonna put another coat on layer this evening.

Still waiting to get some more injectors and have it back on the road!

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Also in a crazy turn of events in the last hour, I just put in an order for a brand new set of 24lb injectors! I was telling my dad that I had been looking for some used ones to get my car back on the road. He ask how much a new set was and when I told him he replied 'get em ordered and bring me the bill!' Couldn't be more thankful and couldn't ask for a better dad! I think he understands how much the car means to me though and I think he's grown to like it as much as I have so he wants to see it back on the road as much as I do! Hopefully they will be here by Saturday at least so I can get then replaced soon as possible.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Still waiting on injectors to get here. In the mean time today I took my FR500's to a friend's shop to have him paint them for me. Hopefully he will be able to get to them fairly soon then I can get some new rear tires and have them on! I just paid off my 08 F-150 so now I will have a little extra cash every month I can throw at the mustang.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Still waiting on UPS....

Also these came in yesterday. They won't go on til after it gets painted but it's just another piece to the puzzle!

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
New Fuel Injectors
11-10-14

UPS made it here just a few minutes ago, as I was sitting in bed trying to update my shipping info...good timing! So it looks like I know what I'll be doing after I eat lunch!

544937_770409579693771_9181918748538400009_n.jpg

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Yea man there are a few in here somewhere a few posts back. I'm gonna try to make a good video here soon with a good fly-by or something lol.

I already hate Tapatalk...

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Damn dude, I just read this whole thing. You have been to hell and back with this car. Im really glad to see that you saved it in the end.
:thumbsup: Great job

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it! Yea it's been a hell of a struggle with lots of frustration and headaches along the way but seeing it all start coming together makes it all worth it!

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Why'd u upgrade to 24lb injectors? All u have is a cobra intake, no?

Cobra intake and MAF, 65mm TB, 1.7 RR's. The e7's have had a little work done on them when the motor was rebuilt but that's about it, still has the stock cam. Hopefully pretty soon I'll be investing in a cam and some new heads so the 24lb'ers will already be there when I get everything else. Other than that they are just what came with that intake when I bought it, it's not hurting to run them is it?

nitroram33

Reaction score
Too bad I didn't get around to posting to for sale thread sooner, could have saved some money on some brand new FMS 24 lbers I'm not gonna be using anymore... :D

Glad to hear it's running good!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online