How fast have you had your Mustang?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Pretty fast.. not above 105, but once i got up high i thought about it. "WTF am i doing?? Going this fast with no radar detector. If i even get pulled over im getting arrested for doing this." So i really dont take her up above 70 now and 75 is the highest i go on the expressway and i dont street race either. Im a ricer now.. i go slow and make tons of noise :D

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
Pretty fast.. not above 105, but once i got up high i thought about it. "WTF am i doing?? Going this fast with no radar detector. If i even get pulled over im getting arrested for doing this." So i really dont take her up above 70 now and 75 is the highest i go on the expressway and i dont street race either. Im a ricer now.. i go slow and make tons of noise :D

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

GDawg

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
135..stock. It was when some civic and a probe tried to double team me and I smoked them not only once but like 3 times, probe got tired at 2 xs 8)

I had the same thing happen to me on Academy in the Springs. They were acting like they were all that.... till I bit. I smoked them both but I have to not do that shit... Street racing is not cool. I'm going to fuck up if I continue to do it.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
Twista said:

you know what i mean right. Stock nonpi shifting at high RPM's through gears? Oh boy you make tons of noise while getting passed by mini vans in the process :pimp2: ricer style.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
SilverSol said:
Twista said:

you know what i mean right. Stock nonpi shifting at high RPM's through gears? Oh boy you make tons of noise while getting passed by mini vans in the process :pimp2: ricer style.

hahahah

my bunch of friends of mine and i went to the movies last night, my best friend drives an 02/03 rsx-s and when we were leaving he was ment to say "lets go race some ricers" but instead he said "lets go rice some racers" that shit was sooo funny!!

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
135 and it got floaty. probably won't ever do it against.

was following a supra racing street bikes. the supra won.

Downshift

Reaction score
That video was pretty crazy.

Im not exactly sure how fast I have been, all I can say is that I have 3.08 speedo gear and I have 3.90s and the speedo was pointing straight down.

Not sure how to figure that out.

Was riding with a friend another time in his 94 GT and pegged the speedo with the windows down haha that was pretty funny, the back seat flew open.

916_5.0

Reaction score
I have got mine up to 137 i want to peg it really bad i came close to doing it but i thought i definately would pass a cop lol. I have gone riding in fast5oh's car alot and have pegged the speedo a lot. It was becoming like a weekly occurance lol.

G

GREG@SN95

According to the trooper... I was going 123mph...

no ticket !?!??!?!?!

he he

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Fastest I've been in a Mustang (if memory serves correctly) was a 162 mph in my SCCA mustang down the main straight at Firebird in Phoenix. However, that was based stricly on tire size, gear ratio, and RPM since my speedo doesn't go that high.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have not went over prob 120, i couldnt imagine going any faster on a pretty stock suspension. everything seems a lil sketchy

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i took the xfire to 154 yesterday, its electronic cut off point...i wasn't that scared, the thing was uber stable..

White 96GT

Reaction score
what are you guys talking about unstable? other than my flowmasters at 4500 rpm for a prolonged time I didn't even notice the noise? I wasn't very scared either. I was doing somewhere right inbetween 145 and 150 trying to peg it but it just didn't seem to have the balls I'm guessing a good 147 though?

The cars a 96GT stock other than flowmaster weld-ins, saleens, and a K&N CAI.

Downshift

Reaction score
Haha I got mine up to 150 on the speedo again the other night. Friend of mine was driving his early 90s like 1.8 corrola I told him I would race him on the freeway in 5th gear. Started off at like 1200rpms it was pretty funny watching that little beater pull 3 cars on me before I blew past him so I kept going but had to slow down because an on ramp was coming up where the police ALWAYS sit.

Downshift

Reaction score
Maybe because most of my suspension is new and upgraded but it doesnt feel unstable at all feels really solid and im not one bit scared. The ONLY thing that worries me is that I will have some kinda freak accident with my tire blowing or something but who doesnt have thoughts like that going 140+ other than that is more like :bunny3: :banana: :dancing6: .

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
In hawaii you guys wouldnt even call our highways freeways.....fricking narrow and short, off ramps and on ramps every 3 or 4 miles.....

But anyway....

Fastest ive had my 98 was 85 MPH. thats right, 85 MPH. Our only track closed down, soo we cant speed legally. We have a long highway called the H3, tols of people do top speed runs, but that highway is always monitored by cameras, and you never k now where the cops are....and we have a super strict law on excessive speeding too. The freeways are always so damn clogged. too much damn people in hawaii, lol

One of these days....ill take that bitch to the limit....Legally.

Downshift

Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
In hawaii you guys wouldnt even call our highways freeways.....fricking narrow and short, off ramps and on ramps every 3 or 4 miles.....

But anyway....

Fastest ive had my 98 was 85 MPH. thats right, 85 MPH. Our only track closed down, soo we cant speed legally. We have a long highway called the H3, tols of people do top speed runs, but that highway is always monitored by cameras, and you never k now where the cops are....and we have a super strict law on excessive speeding too. The freeways are always so damn clogged. too much damn people in hawaii, lol

One of these days....ill take that bitch to the limit....Legally.

No good freeway runs or tracks? Man finally something bad about Hawaii haha. Around where I live there are some pretty good spots where there are no on ramps for like 4 miles and its just straight with 3 lanes. Plus at like 2 in the morning there is no one heading west you can actually stop on the freeway and not see anyone coming for a few miles lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online