How to beat a 01' Z28???

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
project94 said:
ha ha ha man i got a 94 gt some bolt ons and a tune. my buddy has a 02 trans am with the ls1, and he pretty much has the same setup as i do. except he has a 6speed and i got a 5 speed, he has 355 gears and i got 373s. i stomped the hell out of him. he has tried 6 times and every time i just walk away from him. i think some is in the car but alot is on the driver.

he just sucks then cause his car should roll right by you

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
You know, everyone always say's "if he can drive" or "if you can drive", or "he can't drive" On a track, that makes a difference, maybe a couple tenths even... But in these little stoplight grudge matches, it would be nigh on impossible for me to fail to drive my 500 rwhp past John friggin Force in a 300, or even 400 hp car. Driving will only get you so far..

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
so tell me what I can do to beat my friend intake 96 lt1 formula? I think with intake and exhaust I could take him :dunno: his is an auto and mine's a 5 spd.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Lt1's are no slouch. With an auto he is gonna probably pull the hell outa you on the dig. intake and exaust is gonna make your car sound fast but make people laugh at you though. Tell him to disconnect 4 of his spark plug wires and you probably will win lol.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
realitygt said:
so tell me what I can do to beat my friend intake 96 lt1 formula? I think with intake and exhaust I could take him :dunno: his is an auto and mine's a 5 spd.

for like the billionth time

every car runs differant and theres 100 differant variables

race the damn guy and see what happens

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.