Madd Motorsports Time Attack and Autocross Build

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just a few more updates. I removed the stickers from my car :O. Removed my plastic ducting in front of the radiator, as well as the oil cooler fans.

Bought some spindles off a 2000 GT with a bolt through bumpsteer, and ARP studs

Got a text from Carbon Driven that the carbon fiber cluster bezels are ready! He saved me one. God its soo nice. They are sold out now :/. Picked up an oil temp gauge too from Marshall Instruments. A friend introduced me to one of the owners of Black Widow Exhaust! So I will be replacing the Magnapacks with some Widowmakers.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know when you want to unload those magnapacks.

They were just sold. Like a couple days ago.....

But I have some super 44's that'll be up for sale soon, if you're interested.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score

Let me know if you would like some flowmasters. Or if you need other stuff, I am getting rid of a lot of things. You can come over and put your claim (deposit) on things lol

aces ST

Reaction score
Let me know if you would like some flowmasters. Or if you need other stuff, I am getting rid of a lot of things. You can come over and put your claim (deposit) on things lol

Very tempting. If you can shoot me a pm with what you are trying to get rid of.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Got a replacement harness for what was torn up. This is going to be a fun install.

37007789593_30de31c78a_z.jpg

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hello! For those of you who follow the build, you know that I recently got a Tech Sponsorship with Setrab USA! For those who dont follow, now you know lol. So a bit of background, I have a 1994 GT that was a daily driver, now its going to be more track oriented (autocross and road racing). The car was working good, until about the first of this year, when during a canyon run, power steering fluid gushed all over the engine bay. After that, it was downhill from there. Event after event, problems with the pump running dry because of spilled fluid. Had to figure out how to keep the temps low. Tried turning on the oil cooler fans, had to turn off my car in between runs, and had to adjust my driving to the point where I wasnt even trying anymore. One last event, it ran dry, and that was the last of that event. You can see the videos below where the steering locked and prevented me from steering, went straight for the comes.

Going to have a series of articles aimed to give some understanding to these types of issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online