New guy from Maryland

madjimmax

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I have a 96 Stang with a 4.6 that I've put Fox Lake cnc ported heads, Typhoon Intake, 102700 CompCams, Trick Flow upper plenum, BBK adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Aeromotive fuel rails, Ford Motorsport 24lb injectors, BBK cold air, BBK long tubes with a no cat X pipe and flowmasters, Maximum Motorsports full tubular front end and camber adjusters, KYB AGX struts and shocks with Coil overs on all 4 corners, MSD DIS4 Ignition, Canton windage tray and 7qt pan, B&M short throw, 4:10s with LPW ultimate support cover, Aluminum driveshaft and flywheel along with a bunch of other little odds and ends. I also have a fresh block sitting in my garage that I'm trying to get the stuff together to do a stroker.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
ahh ha! first one to say welcome!! WELCOME 96 WITH SOME STUFF!!

det_riot

Reaction score
Welcome to the board man! Is that the v6 sport wing you have?!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks like a very nice ride, you may want to do some more in depth research on that stroker....im not sure you will be happy with the results and the 4.6s already have a pretty long stroke, what we actually need is bore.

but I guess if your going with a forged bottom end you might as well stroke it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online