OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Newest update on the build

New update:
Bought my AIS meth setup today
Went with a trunk mount kit, tri nozzle setup...one spraying pre blower, 2 others at the throttle body, progressive controller, etc
I'll post up pics when I receive the kit!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

Got it today!!
AIS stage 2 trunk mount setup, tri nozzle w/ progressive controller:
IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score

Enough talk. Time for action. Wheelie pulling action

pilks

Reaction score

wow sick

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

I've never seen that AIS kit but wow does it look great! I am going to look into it for my Bullitt

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

Steven said:
haha i know all ive been doing is posting pics of parts...this was officially the last thing i wanted to buy before putting the motor in the car...motor will be going in the car by beginning/middle february

I would recommend this kit to anybody, Rodney was absolutely awesome and was more than happy to spend 30+ mins on the phone w/ me finding out exactly what I needed. I ended up going with 3 jets, one pre blower at 3gph so I'm expecting to pick up 2psi just from this, and I'm running two 4gph jets pre throttle body

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

blown97stanger said:
Steven said:
haha i know all ive been doing is posting pics of parts...this was officially the last thing i wanted to buy before putting the motor in the car...motor will be going in the car by beginning/middle february

I would recommend this kit to anybody, Rodney was absolutely awesome and was more than happy to spend 30+ mins on the phone w/ me finding out exactly what I needed. I ended up going with 3 jets, one pre blower at 3gph so I'm expecting to pick up 2psi just from this, and I'm running two 4gph jets pre throttle body

Jesus that's a lot but I bet it's going to be SOOO badass. I doubt I'll need that much for the build I'm going for now but maybe later I'll need it!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

whats your build consist of?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

awesome, good luck. You will easily max out that stock shortblock with that combo. What headunit do you plan on going with?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

I'd like to find a V2 SQ but haven't been able to find a used one. Once I find the headunit I'm going to start buying all the accessories and stuff I need.

And yeah I figured I'd max it out but I'm going to the tell the tuner to make it as powerful as possible but staying as safe as possible. Don't want to worry (or at least worry less) that something will happen.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

yeah I hear ya...I was running mine at 400rwhp/400tq through an auto for a while with no problems..just make sure you get a good tune and dont beat on the car 24/7 and you should be fine and happy...until you will want more lol

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

Haha yeah. I've watched your build for a while. Idk if you remember but I changed my username from My96gtstang to 1OF723. Anyways, after this setup I want to do a built bottom end and run that for a while then save up for an auto swap and either a hellion turbo kit or a HPP turbo kit.

Basically the end plan is built 2v, automatic, turbos but I understand that could take a while and I'm willing to go through the stages of having a blown stock bottom end, blown built bottom end, etc etc like everyone else.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

oh wow, I never realized you changed usernames

yeah, thats how I all started. The blower on stock bottom end was awesome, fun to have on the street, but just like everyone says I wanted more. You'll definitely be happy w/ the V2 SQ, it was an awesome blower when I was running it, I upgraded to the SI which is just under a T trim, but on my stock block the SQ S blower was perfect. what i/c you plan on going with?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I changed once I got rid of the 96 and got the Bullitt ahah.

If you happen to find any used headunits for sale anywhere shoot me a PM. I wanna get that before I buy anything else.

I was thinking about a CX Racing (i think that's there name) IC setup, i've heard good things.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score

Saweet. She's a beaut

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

1OF723 said:

If you happen to find any used headunits for sale anywhere shoot me a PM. I wanna get that before I buy anything else.

I was thinking about a CX Racing (i think that's there name) IC setup, i've heard good things.
Will do! Yeah Ive read guys having good results with the CX i/c

Steven said:
Saweet. She's a beaut
Thanks!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

blown97stanger said:
1OF723 said:

Will do! Yeah Ive read guys having good results with the CX i/c

Yeah I saw a bunch of people talk about them over at ModularFords so I figured I'd look more into it which I still need to do. I can't wait to see yours when it's done. Once I get the blower on we should try to get some people together like we have been talking about for years. Maybe find a place thats in the middle for all of us. NJ is only like 8 hours or so from me and I've made that trip before just never in the Bullitt. I think if I had to drive it that far I would just trailer it haha. Anyways thanks for looking out. And it's good to talk to ya again bud. I don't get on AIM anymore so that's probably why we haven't talked.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I'm definitely down to set up a cruise of some sort....CARLISLE, cough cough. Yeah, I dont go on AIM anymore either, but keep me up to date on your build! If you ever need any help w/ anything just let me know too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online