Return to stock suspension height

Addicted

Reaction score
If you have to get something for your car, go to Modular Head Shop or Excessive Motorsports. I personally know that Jordan takes orders to the shipping hub daily. If you order in the morning like before 10 or 11, you should get it in 4 or 5 days depending what part of the country your in.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I am not so sure at the moment it isn't part of the covid crap slowing things down as I have been having similar problems with cj's the past month or so. Ordered a part and I got a shipment confirmation with tracking number, and then watched as nothing ever went out for 2 weeks. When I contacted them they first said that it got sent back and they needed my address again. Then part of it arrived and the rest was on back order..... I cancelled and got it from somewhere else.
This has been going on with AM way before covid
I don't deal with them no longer
I will leave it at that

07GtS197

Reaction score
Am has been the center of debate on another forum I’m on. Their customer service has really gone down hill the past couple of years. I would never order from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
There customer service sucks
It has gone down hill
I have ordered many parts from them
Some with major problems
I give up with that company I could not win
I just deal with LMR JEGS

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you have to get something for your car, go to Modular Head Shop or Excessive Motorsports. I personally know that Jordan takes orders to the shipping hub daily. If you order in the morning like before 10 or 11, you should get it in 4 or 5 days depending what part of the country your in.
I’ll give ‘em a look see, thx

Slipperyvic

Reaction score
Well you've met one now. I can't stand the look of lowered cars. Function may be one thing, but the form is terrible.

I'm not smoking anything and I'm clearly functioning mentally a lot better than you. You have no room to talk about "get some oxygen for that brain" when you want to put 90's garbage suspension on your vehicle because you apparently don't understand spring rate, shock damping, and plain do not know what parts to buy lmfao.

I'm sorry that you choose to make life difficult for yourself by not paying attention to the words that you read.

I said I don't like the way a lowered car looks. Full stop.

Now go home and fetch your shine box.

Addicted

Reaction score
Easy guys, everyone is friends here. We're from different ends of the spectrum, but we all share the same passion. Lets keep this place classy, and if someone has a different opinion let them have it, its no big deal. I love this site alot, and so do alot of other people. We dont want to see this type of stuff, but we do joke with one another, but it's all in good fun. Ive met some good outstanding people here, and probably made friends for life. So let ease up, what do ya say? Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you choose to make life difficult for yourself by not paying attention to the words that you read.

I said I don't like the way a lowered car looks. Full stop.

Now go home and fetch your shine box.

1: I’ve already told all of you to keep it classy. This is a place that we prefer to be kept in good humor and informative. This is final warning.

2: your not a made man or a true wise guy. Leave such phrase out of this as there’s no need insulting such a great movie.

Leave the dirty work to the real Goodfellas and go on enjoying your holiday weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Man, this thread took a hard left turn! I initially was simply asking about switching back to the stock ride height. I ended up splitting the difference (I believe/hope) by opting for the Eibach Pro system , which BTW I am STILL waiting for Box 2 of 2! Three weeks ago they said it was on b/o and scheduled to go out drop shipped from Eibach tomorrow, 5/26. Fingers crossed there.

I appreciate all replies that addressed the actual theme of the thread. The non-relevant banter I could do without. Positive Rule of Thumb, IMO, regarding opinions and conversational feedback: you don’t have to like or even agree with someone, but each is entitled to their own opinion. Respect someone else’s opinion as you would like them to respect yours... regardless if you agree with them or not. I’m just as guilty as many in this arena. When I was a younger person, I’d fire right back all head strong if I didn’t agree with what a person said. Foolish, pointless and immature. But I’ve aged some and broadened my understandIn and respect for others. I still hold steadfast to my opinions and beliefs but respect the fact that others beliefs and opinions are their own and they are entitled to them as I am mine. A lot less stress, I’ll tell you that for certain

So, as the author of the initial post of this thread.. can I respectfully ask that we dispose of the anger, pointed replies and passing contests and remember why we all visit, share and enjoy this forum: For the love of Mustangs?
I hope so.

Now..... let’s get back to why we’re here: building, modifying and enjoying the hell out of our rides... in whatever shape, form or function they’re in

Best,
Daryl

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Progress!.....

I got the soft shoe again from AM/Turn5 so I decided to call Eibach directly. Spoke with an extremely helpful girl there and she is now contacting their rep at AM/Turn5 and seeing about getting my “Box 2 of 2” drop shipped directly from them to me. Eibach is literally 2 hours max from where I live. Wish I had thought of this sooner

Hell, I even offered to drive down and pick it up! But she said it’s only a 1 day delivery from Corona to me, so at this point what’s one more day I figure! Fingers crossed this happens and this god awful ordeal with AM/Turn5 is over, done, finito, and NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Progress!.....

I got the soft shoe again from AM/Turn5 so I decided to call Eibach directly. Spoke with an extremely helpful girl there and she is now contacting their rep at AM/Turn5 and seeing about getting my “Box 2 of 2” drop shipped directly from them to me. Eibach is literally 2 hours max from where I live. Wish I had thought of this sooner

Hell, I even offered to drive down and pick it up! But she said it’s only a 1 day delivery from Corona to me, so at this point what’s one more day I figure! Fingers crossed this happens and this god awful ordeal with AM/Turn5 is over, done, finito, and NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM
I hear you
Join the crowd
They hate when I call in asking questions
Like. where's my shit

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got the whole Eibach Pro Plus suspension kit and it is installed. I’m very happy with the handling and ride. I’m maxed out on camber. Any more and I’d need the MM camber kit.

Im also running subframe connectors and MM front and rear shock tower braces

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online