running e85 on stock lines?

MadStang

Reaction score
Ya..true. really depends on how much power Op plans to make

I guess he could always go for it and see what happens.

Personally, I think he should do the whole fuel system at once with braided lines, and dual pumps, activate the 2nd pump in boost.

If he has gone this far he will want more in the future lol

Very true. Kinda glad that the most I need is a terminator tank. I have no shift hesitation thanks to Joe @ Trick Tuners and Bob Kurgan collaborating together and making me a tune. For a boosted e85 setup, personally, I'd run a terminator tank (cheaper than the glenn's performance sumped tank...), run a kurgan tri-pump hat, and some braided line all the way up to an aftermarket set of fuel rails capable of handling high fuel capacity. That way you'll never have to touch the fuel system again.

Hoseitdown

Reaction score
Very true. Kinda glad that the most I need is a terminator tank. I have no shift hesitation thanks to Joe @ Trick Tuners and Bob Kurgan collaborating together and making me a tune. For a boosted e85 setup, personally, I'd run a terminator tank (cheaper than the glenn's performance sumped tank...), run a kurgan tri-pump hat, and some braided line all the way up to an aftermarket set of fuel rails capable of handling high fuel capacity. That way you'll never have to touch the fuel system again.

Yep. Do it, and never have to worry with it again. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online