The Foxote (coyote fox swap) will be updating as progress is made

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
ohfuark well look what just found it's way onto my phone through a magical text.............

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
[MENTION=18995]FivepointSlow[/MENTION]

b6kfEd4.jpg

RKqMnAF.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
not really anything to do physically with the car here lol I sold the Saleen/Vortech Intake and my Saleen Sc Rims for $1100 and I had the shop Order me 17x8/17x9 staggered setup of Chrome Saleen Sc Reps re using my new tires on the car now. I also ordered up some goodies for the car today from autogeek.net , I got PoorBoy's World Black Hole Show Glaze, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and Einszett Interior Car Kit. So I have pretty big plans for the next few upcoming weeks when I get the car back!

Going to give it a 100% paint Decon and resto/correction

1:polish/clean the Rims
2:clean Car
3:paint Decon
4:Clay Bar
5:Uber Compound 3.0
6:Finishing Glaze 3.0 (more of a finishing Polish)
7:Black Hole Show Car Glaze
8: Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
9:let sealant cure for 12 hours then Finish it off with SON1C Carnubavore

I will have finger blasted status paint.

Then I will move onto the interior raping it and tearing it up. I will be tearing out entire interior to sound deaden the whole car then I will be installing a carpet through out the whole car floor and hatch area and will give it a really good douching.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Pics look awesome dude! What exhaust did you wind up going with?

I got bbk ceramic longtubes, bbk Off Road X they had to cut and custom fab to attach it to my existing catback I had it's all 3" from headers to tails.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
So I drove down to Dez Racing today to see what was going on with my car. It will 100% be done wthin 2-3 weeks and will be fired up by next week! They are as excited as I am to drive it haha.

The New 17x9/17x8 Staggered Chrome Sc Reps (I think they look much better than my speedline saleens)

vGVg6rS.jpg

sKK3rqY.jpg

vcUb5VS.jpg

ZSLuNze.jpg

SIDE SHOTS (car is slightly up off the ground on the lift)
8GEs38m.jpg

x193GZ6.jpg

Engine Sex Bay (with 03 cobra alternator mocked up, they went with 03 cobra alternator because of how thin it is to make clearance room for my CAI)
cALEfvp.jpg

qZeuOue.jpg

cICsNkD.jpg

Underbody
RLIwHyO.jpg

7orq8Nk.jpg

MEGA CLEAN INTERIOR
p7gqDnx.jpg

ANNNND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...........

dKLf81p.jpg

1AXr8XH.jpg

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Damn that still sucks so bad about your old car man! But this one is gonna be awesome dude! Can't wait to see it done!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Damn that still sucks so bad about your old car man! But this one is gonna be awesome dude! Can't wait to see it done!

yea getting over 20 mpg will be so nice fuel economy while still being a blast to drive!

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I still want some parts off your old car )':

Finally some proper pictures of the fox! Looks freaking amazing!

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Very nice^
I wish my friend I told you about in the beginning of this project would have went through with his plans. Not sure what his deal was but he just gave up on doing the swap in his fox. It would have been sweet too with a procharged coyote, t56 and cobra IRS. Instead he decided to buy a rust bucket 51 Ford F1 to put everything in. Will still be pretty cool but I think the fox would have been way more awesome. How much longer til yours is done?

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Another 1-2 weeks if everything goes smoothly. I will correct all the paint then snap some sexual pictures of it and probably post a walk around video.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Fox will be back in my driveway next week then I can do the finishing little things like new carpet etc.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
picking up the car tomorrow on a side note my truck I recently bought has cleaned up quite well and I installed new avs windshields on it today painting and installing new grille for the truck next week!

Vukbi9G.jpg

zwbmpQF.jpg

zVITPRh.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I was able to clay, compound, polish and glaze it before it started to pour out so tomorrow morning I plan on wiping it down reglazing it then using Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant!!

the car definitely has some serious sack at 3k rpm+

here is a little spoiler

qVf3vD2.jpg

NqJBVjp.jpg

uR6GToI.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online