nI00l2m.jpg

p3P5ynD.jpg

T9DAHJv.jpg

76ZxTmX.jpg

IlEEYt9.jpg

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah I've wanted to do one of these for awhile. Great job getting it all buttoned up. How are you liking it with the t56?

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah I've wanted to do one of these for awhile. Great job getting it all buttoned up. How are you liking it with the t56?
it is so nice dude and we went with the brand new stock gt clutch it's the smoothest clutch and it catches so damn quick! This was the first stick I ever owned and I have it down 100% now after just like 4 days if that gives you an idea how nice the 6 speed and clutch combo are lol. It is INSANE on the highway spinning like 1600 rpm at 85 ish mph! ohh and the steeda tri-ax shifte with the spring short throw makes it incredibly easy to shift.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
fully redid all my interior lighting to led including map light dome light etc looks INSANE AT NIGHT
PWUvq6R.jpg

I also just put on my ford racing coil covers today it was a ***** since the truck motor didn't have any means of mounting it so i had to buy 6 m6x30 screws and cut them to the perfect size to where it fits snug, next up is a coyote mustang intake cover and sund deadening the rest of my car and buying new speakers for the doors and dash!

iGIRNQH.jpg

SVmASqo.jpg

9h1dEqr.jpg

HOjVfsu.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Ripped out my entire interior with the old man today. I have 3/4 of the factory sound deadener torn out, ripping the rest of the factory sound deadener off the floor pan tomorrow. I ordered like 300 dollars worth of interior parts to finish restoring my interior 100% I think you all will be pretty impressed with the outcome of it. I bought a new alpine head unit last week with the alpine power pack and yesterday I bought 6.5" component speakers for the front door and mounting the tweeter in the factory mounting spot for the in dash 3.5" speakers and new 6 X's for the rear quarter panel. I am going to make my own rear seat delete and mount a 10" sub where my spare tire used to be and mount the amp closer towards the front seats in its own little exposed compartment. Exterior wise I still have to install my new headlights. I also cualked all the seams in the pass side where I cleaned it and I'm just waiting for my sprwy in deadener to arrive I bought a 6 pack of dei boom mat spray and I have like 115/150 sq. Ft left of my fat mat that I will overlay on the spray once the spray dries then I will install my new black carpet and button everything up except my door panels since I have to fix my acuators so my new keyless/alarm setup will work 100%. I should have the delete kit made by like 3 weeks from now for the American muscle car show!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Oh and I'm getting two 3 point racing harnesses and saying good bye to every seat belt in the car.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
sound deadened the whole passenger side of the floor pan, wired and soldered all my speaker/stereo wires for new component speakers and new rear speakers. I got my super 77 3m adhesive spray for my door panel sound deadener foam backing pieces I ordered from LMR. I have my boom mat on the wat to use a can in each door and rest on the seams of the fat mat and the rear hatch area and fenders and quarter panel etc and small spots. I tightened up all the wiring etc tie wrapped loose wires and re routed some etc, going to end up using a 2" hole saw bit for my tweeters and going to mount them right on the grille for the 3.5" dash speakers and going to back/fill in behind it wit foam etc.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
after 2 days I have everything layered but the drivers side front floor panel and I want to fully do both doors and spray them with boom mat hopefully by next tuesday and boom mat spray some other surfaces and the seams in the fat mat!!! I even grinded down the small rust spots around the welds on the roll cage and sprayed em this car will be mint when I finish this interior overhaul, I also started working on how I am going to mount the tweeters it will look pretty solid.

Vlnhk54.jpg

k2RX3VV.jpg

iWrygGT.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
just bought http://www.rearseatdelete.com/mustang87-93_hatchback.html hopefully I get it before the 18th of august. I also bought the coyote engine cover and the needed grommets to mount it to my intake, new 3 inch tailpipes and FINAL SMALL PIECES FOR THE INTERIOR! I am heading to home depot in a few hours to buy some thin birch wood to make my mounts for my tweeters.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I finished all the fat mat sound deadening now I am going to start piecing together/cleaning and painting my interior panels. The DEI Boom Mat spray should be here monday so i can start working on that once it arrives. Here is a pic of my old lower door handle/armrest with my new armrest pad mounted and painted the 4 screw covers titanium grey (the pant matches nearly perfect from certain angles once it was dry)

x6sbOcT.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
got my center console arm-rest support piece painted and I am pretty happy with how close it is to my nearly 25 year old interior, I touched up my front passenger side speaker grille and painted the rears black to match my carpet and seat delete kit and some of the black trim like the front grilles etc, I still have to repaint the black section around the rear quarter panel windows. I also put on the door panel foam deadener backing, I have new speaker grilles on the way. I will be spraying the sound deadener in all day tomorrow rain or shine once I get home from work. I am hoping to have everything ready to lay the carpet in by this friday and wire up all of my stereo and small things. I have the new 3" tail pipes coming in soon and I am driving down to DEZ RACING to have them fit and weld them to my car after that it should be pretty much all done other than installing the seat delete kit whenever that comes in. I also cleaned all my interior panels really thoroughly today.

JJg5BOR.jpg

xq0UmCA.jpg

3G9Ph3Z.jpg

iEZxuPl.jpg

ZqrzLGU.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
had a chance today to really start correcting paint while I had nothing to do, my hood doesn't have a single scratch on it anymore I am thinking about doing a section a day to have the car ready for the AM show.
ev9JxCj.jpg

bryan.bors

Reaction score
Love ur car man just bought my first fox body about a month ago and want to do a similar motor swap and just love ur attention to detail

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
back at it again today soon as I got home from work I prepped and repainted the black section surrounding the rear quarter panel window. I also got my bom mat spray in today I sprayed the hatch area and some of the wheel wells I used 2 cans in the hatch section, I am planning on taping off the window runner and parts and wires in the doors tomorrow and spraying a can in each door then using the remaining 2 cans on the wheel wells in the rear and some of the quarter panel outermost metal. My 5.0 coyote Intake Plenum cover will be here by Wednesday the latest, the grommets to install I ordered from CJ Pony Parts what they failed to mention is it is directly from ford so it is back-ordered till the end of this week and should be here next week so that puts a damper on things involving what I wanted to do with the intake cover. The rear seat delete kit from Schrader Performance is coming this Thursday, by then I should have the car done with the sound deadening and more than likely have the carpet in the car. I plan on having the entire interior back into the car by this coming Sunday if all goes as planned, we all know how that goes though lmfao. I am putting so much time into this interior it's not even funny.

kDC3oiC.jpg

uiHalPs.jpg

V5dN9NT.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
you ask and you shall receive ElrodKTPQ_89 ......a little late but hey, better late than never lmfao. Also at some part I mention micro cracks in the undercoat you can hardly see it's not the water spots you see so don't worry hahaha.

[video=youtube;kz5fDmwFy6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz5fDmwFy6g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I got the passenger compartment carpet in today and Finished the sound deadening in the doors and I am going to be washing the seats very thoroughly tomorrow with steamer etc before I re-install the seats. going to wire the front speakers up and get them working. I also threw the center console and shit back in after fixing all the broken pieces last weekend, I had to fix the radio bezel and back piece because of the negligence of the previous owner and him being a ****ing hack and half ass fixing the interior. threw some nice sexy green led action under the center console and glovey!!

w2ewF1B.jpg

33YBUf5.jpg

hhucbTb.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online