The, "I don't have typical mustang wheels" thread.

thorco3

Reaction score
you need to get some new pics matt... maybe even drive down here to IN and we can get some pictures together. haha

another pic just cause I'm a whore...

4442386690_63c07ef109_o.jpg

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
yes. i posted because yes they technically are mustang wheels but no one has them. lol.

I sold a set of those a few years ago on corral and had a friggen bidding frenzy!!!

Not many of them out there and these were 18X9 18X10's.
He found them at the Ford Dealer he worked for in storage when they moved into a new building. They were going to throw them in the trash.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
lol I'm with Steve-oh.

Is it me or do these look a crapton like the Lexus G-Spider wheels? :dontknow:

sn95idea.jpg

G-Spider_wheels.jpg

Anyone know what wheels they actually are? I would buy them in black.

DFG_magic

Reaction score
The wheels on the mystichromish cobra look to be Fikse FM5 3 piece wheels I believe. Had them on my old 94 Impala SS. They were 1200 a piece I believe new.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
lol I'm with Steve-oh.

Is it me or do these look a crapton like the Lexus G-Spider wheels? :dontknow:

sn95idea.jpg

G-Spider_wheels.jpg
cuz theyre both mesh wheels?
no.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
you need to get some new pics matt... maybe even drive down here to IN and we can get some pictures together. haha

Going to henderson saterday?

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
they look nothing alike... They don't even have the same number of spokes. Do 95 cobra Rs look like Saleens? They look more alike than those do

Dysfunction

Reaction score
Moore.
ttocs said:
thorco3 said:

Those are so sexy. Reminds me of wheels that are constantly seen on imports... But better.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thorco3 said:

Are they 19"

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Matt94GT said:
yes. i posted because yes they technically are mustang wheels but no one has them. lol.

I sold a set of those a few years ago on corral and had a friggen bidding frenzy!!!

He found them at the Ford Dealer he worked for in storage when they moved into a new building. They were going to throw them in the trash.

nice! throw them away!?

I was going to get 18x10 for the rear but they had a strange offest and i could not find anyone with them on a sn95 so I decided to play it safe, regret it but oh well.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
RockstarMentality said:
they look nothing alike... They don't even have the same number of spokes. Do 95 cobra Rs look like Saleens? They look more alike than those do

give me a break, don't be retarded those wheels look very similar, they have the same style spokes where as Rs and Saleens do not. If you had said 98 Cobras and 95Rs then you might have had something. Those wheels look somewhat decent on the Lexus and imo worse on a Mustang.

And I believe they're called "Y-spokes"

OP
OP
98green5.4

98green5.4

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
RockstarMentality said:

give me a break, don't be retarded those wheels look very similar, they have the same style spokes where as Rs and Saleens do not. If you had said 98 Cobras and 95Rs then you might have had something. Those wheels look somewhat decent on the Lexus and imo worse on a Mustang.

And I believe they're called "Y-spokes"

yeah, i gotta admit they do look similar.

just small stuff on the rims set them apart.

Bouttime09

Reaction score
I would say they look similar. I like the ones on the lexus better.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
DropTopPony said:
Matt94GT said:

nice! throw them away!?

I was going to get 18x10 for the rear but they had a strange offest and i could not find anyone with them on a sn95 so I decided to play it safe, regret it but oh well.

Yup the dealer was gonna trash them! They were warranty returns from a Roush Owner who swore the chrome was faulty??? Not a damn thing was wrong with them and Roush never asked the dealership for them back so they sat in the warehouse for a couple years in the box...they were barely used at all.

They found all kinds of model A parts etc also but don't remember if the trashed them or ebay'd them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Members online

No members online now.