The "shineboxxx" Project

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Figured I'd start one of these things instead of posting a bunch of seperate threads. As of now my 1995 black on black GT has some exterior mods and one exhaust mod.
Exterior-
Smoked rear quarter lights
35% Tint all around
Plasti-dipped grille emblem and fender badges
Smoked headlight covers
Exhaust-
Mac Pro Dumps

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be getting my ratchet shifter installed and my C&L CAI and 76mm maf.
Soon to come, 17x9 Black bullitts, Ford Racing Lowering B Springs and eibach sway bars. I'll try to post up pictures of each thing I get done as go along.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Looks good so far!

If you put
after the image link it will show the picture on the forum

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys & thanks for the tip, couldn't for the life of me remember how to do it lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Tried takin one with my iphone, I listened to it afterward... It doesnt do the mac's justice at all, doesn't pick up how deep they really are. I'll post the vid up anyways. Update tho, getting the shifter and cai installed tomorrow

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Little update, cai and shifter are being installed. And looking to pick up a S281 Spoiler pretty soon

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice find thanks.
Update- Cai, 76mm maf and the shifter are installed. I love the shifter except a wire thats supposed to light the gear indicator up is missing. Its been really nasty out, cold rain and snow. Snapped some pics I'll post later. Next week I'm doing a sound system instead of rims, I can't wait!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Anyone running Maximum Motorsports Full Length Sub Frame Connectors? Looking to get them and Eibach sway bars

BigBore96

Reaction score
Anyone running Maximum Motorsports Full Length Sub Frame Connectors? Looking to get them and Eibach sway bars

I am and have on all my cars. My white cobra I put them on and it was great. My current cobra, has some kind of knock off shitty ones on it currently. They suck.... Spring time I've gotta install the MM ones I've got. Just ran out of nice weather.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good thnx man. Now I gotta find a place that'll weld them in for me. Don't really trust the muffler shops by me to weld them on.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
@WalkingTall- I love the way it looks. I really didn't want a fender well cai. Its a high quality built cai imo, nothing felt cheap.
@sleepn- I want some lowering springs but my dad's against them and don't want me gettin them.
On another note, I haven't driven the car since the cai was put in(was pooring out when I picked it up)- moved it outta the driveway tomget it moving and I fishtailed (scared me cause the car never did that, but I was smiling ear to ear haha). Then after I hadda pull out, I was doing like 5 mph and punched it a little and the tires broke loose. The ground was dry and it still fishtailed and the tires broke loose, I really love my car now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online