UPDATE: PICS ADDED!! 94 GT needs direction

OP
OP
S

StreetPilot

Reaction score
That made me laugh, and you're right- I really do. I guess I was just a little hesitant to admit it to myself. This is going to be fun!:evillol:

punched281

Reaction score
I started collecting parts for the motor I was building. I am glad I did it. I started it and had most everything to put it together. I would imagine I would forget little things here and there if I was to work on it a little here and a little there a month later. But I wish I could have gone 4v.

I am finished with mine for now, and I wish I either did a 4v or a 351. And not going to lie, been lusting over some lsx builds too. haha. shh don't tell anyone.

torch318

Reaction score
I started collecting parts for the motor I was building. I am glad I did it. I started it and had most everything to put it together. I would imagine I would forget little things here and there if I was to work on it a little here and a little there a month later. But I wish I could have gone 4v.

I am finished with mine for now, and I wish I either did a 4v or a 351. And not going to lie, been lusting over some lsx builds too. haha. shh don't tell anyone.
A friend of mine is building a 427 ls with a Magnusson heartbeat blower for his zl1.
c833122fbbe93b6077264ad6bb5b6543.jpg

He said it should have a similar sheet when it's done.

punched281

Reaction score
Sorry but ls's are the shit haha

A guy off the local forums here put a 5.3 in his with an 88mm and he is running 8's. Stock manifold flipped around and everything.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
You're killin' me, Smalls!

The more I ponder it, this is what I really want. The H/C/I longtubes route is one that I could definitely be happy with, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that what I really want for this build is to create something truly unique. For me, that leaves me with only one option- using the Incon kit on a 4v. Anyone have a wrecked 4v they'd like to part with?

Sounds like a good direction to go! Check out fullforce's for sale thread, he is in ohio but he had a complete 4v with a supercharger for sale when I was up there a few weeks ago... Might be worth checking into, he's a great guy to deal with

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online