What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its too cold to be in the garage for any length of time so I decided to take some 1" acrylic and start to make an infinity mirror for my subwoofer enclosure.
2uVwrS0.jpg

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Not at all. They’re perfectly sized for my car, fit my big brakes and look great. I’m just always willing to sell lol. I have a pair of 18x11 Enkei wheels and I’d like to buy the front pair and run those instead to have wider tires.

View attachment 3369

What backspace/offset are those 18x11 wheels? I'm looking to get a staggered set of wheels for my 2002 Roush. I really like the 18x9.5/11 staggered setup. Just want to make sure I get the right backspace/offset. Stock Roush suspension, stock GT brakes.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
What backspace/offset are those 18x11 wheels? I'm looking to get a staggered set of wheels for my 2002 Roush. I really like the 18x9.5/11 staggered setup. Just want to make sure I get the right backspace/offset. Stock Roush suspension, stock GT brakes.

18x11 +16mm

You have a slightly wider rear end and the New Edge body lines are different. They may fit your car a little differently than mine. Check this website out and use the fitment tool to make an informed decision.

www.willtheyfit.com

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
We don't get it like this
There saying 8 maybe 9 inches
This is crazy
It was only supposed to be sleet
It still coming down

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
For sure it still coming down
We never had this much snow
ah hell and I think that is the storm that is supposed to hit us tomorrow. They are NOTORIOUSLY bad at forecasting weather here I kid you not we got 14" of snow flurries one year. They just kept upping how much was going to collect every hour or two...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
ah hell and I think that is the storm that is supposed to hit us tomorrow. They are NOTORIOUSLY bad at forecasting weather here I kid you not we got 14" of snow flurries one year. They just kept upping how much was going to collect every hour or two...
Ya the news is saying it will continue till 5 in the morning
We are at 7 inches now

PinkieT

Reaction score
Wife took the new (to us) daily on an errand yesterday and I saw a small pool of oil where it normally parks. When she got home I got the ramps and creeper out. The oil drain plug was leaking, which is no wonder because I was able to back it out with my fingers, no wrench needed! Oil level was half a quart lower than when we got the car home but still between the dipstick lines. I just imagine if that sucker had backed out while she was on the freeway, ruining a 15k mile engine. I don't think it was stripped, but you bet your a$$ I'm checking the floor daily for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.