What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

95opal

Reaction score
are you saying to use the rubber versions? This would be the first time I have been told to use them everyone always told me to just rtv it.
No im saying use "the right stuff" its what ford and other manufacturers use instead of rtv

J_lope82

Reaction score
It sucks to put your cars away for the season but that’s what you have to do to preserve them. I couldn’t see my self having to wait several months to drive my car again.

joe65

Reaction score
It sucks to put your cars away for the season but that’s what you have to do to preserve them. I couldn’t see my self having to wait several months to drive my car again.
agree. we get snow here, but only every so often and when the roads are dry i'm out.

95opal

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what I want to do with my panels now and just not happy with what I seem to come up with
I hear ya this is my second go around on this trunk. I put a month or so into making new panels and a rack but didn't like it so now on version 2.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got the lower intake and fuel rail installed before my back told me to stop now or pay the price. leaning all the way over to reach the lower, the mounting bolts and the rail is everything my lower back HATES and too much of that and I do not move for 3-4 days.

While I have the thermostat out I could not help but wonder if I should put the stock 192 I have had in it or go with the 180 degree this time and see what happens? It has been getting up over 200 on cool days and I can't help but think when it gets hot that it might be an issue. I can can change the settings in the holley hp so the stock ecu limitations with the temp is not an issue for me. I figure the worst case scenario its not a big deal to swap it back out if it isn't happy, would you try it???

Subtlebeast

Reaction score
Changed my oil, added VP racing fuel stabilizer, and touched up my 26 year old driver side seat with some leather dye.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Today I got the fuel rail installed and that took more time than I thought. Someone all 8 of the tags to mark the injector wires fell off somehow while driving it I guess. I had to find my wire chart for the holley and then labelled all of them again but rather than a simple plug/play operation I had to do research and then make shit. After all that then I realized I put one of the clamps for my intake was in a very safe place which in my house is code for "you might never find it again". I spend a good 45 mins looking for them before they turned up and I was finally able to get the upper installed. I am currently sitting on an icepack for my back as I type, hopefully my back can take another day and I can finish it up tomorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online