White's '95 GT "Unicorn"

joe65

Reaction score
yeah pretty sure it was only 1st gen. My 2nd gen (mustang) motor doesn't have them.

nitroram33

Reaction score
<hijack> For starter's there's only one letter difference between his name (Saban) and Satan. Two, he's a bit of a hardass. Three, Alabama wins a lot and, like the Patriots, nobody likes when you win too much. Lastly, and most importantly for me as a Dolphins fan, he's a damn dirty liar. He coached the Dolphins in 2005 and 2006. In late November of 2006, Alabama fired their previous Coach. During December of 2006, he continually denied he was going to Alabama and as late as December 21st he explicitly denied it. Guess what happened on January 1st? He went to coach Alabama. It's also his damn fault we signed Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees. </hijack>

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
<hijack> For starter's there's only one letter difference between his name (Saban) and Satan. Two, he's a bit of a hardass. Three, Alabama wins a lot and, like the Patriots, nobody likes when you win too much. Lastly, and most importantly for me as a Dolphins fan, he's a damn dirty liar. He coached the Dolphins in 2005 and 2006. In late November of 2006, Alabama fired their previous Coach. During December of 2006, he continually denied he was going to Alabama and as late as December 21st he explicitly denied it. Guess what happened on January 1st? He went to coach Alabama. It's also his damn fault we signed Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees. </hijack>

He was the LSU head coach prior to the Dolphins and he promised he’d never return to college football. So, when he took the Alabama job (our arch rivals) needless to say we weren’t, and still aren’t, amused.

nitroram33

Reaction score
He was the LSU head coach prior to the Dolphins and he promised he’d never return to college football. So, when he took the Alabama job (our arch rivals) needless to say we weren’t, and still aren’t, amused.
That too, I cared less about the LSU stuff though lol.:p

Boostr1

Reaction score

PHINS UP!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brad Nimbus

Members online

No members online now.