White's '95 GT "Unicorn"

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You shut the hell up.

Roll Coal bitch :D

You know it’s funny and you know there’s some truth behind it.

Some people are addicted to alcohol, some are addicted to drugs. Then there’s Broseph, he’s addicted to building the same car again over and over with out actually completing it. He’d break out in hives and withdrawal if the car was ever actually complete.

Don’t be a Broseph boys and girls. Cocaine is cheaper!!!!!!! [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
You know it’s funny and you know there’s some truth behind it.

Some people are addicted to alcohol, some are addicted to drugs. Then there’s Broseph, he’s addicted to building the same car again over and over with out actually completing it. He’d break out in hives and withdrawal if the car was ever actually complete.

Don’t be a Broseph boys and girls. Cocaine is cheaper!!!!!!! [emoji1787]

you and I both should not be throwing stones like this...

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Looking more at a Mcleod twin disc at some point. I have a power range I'd like to hit and be happy with that. Chasing numbers gets expensive.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whole lotta ugly right there!!!!! [emoji1787]

Good to see y’all bustin ass. I’ll sit here and enjoy these cold beers around the pool while y’all sweat it out........... [emoji13]

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
IT LIVES!! (Fifth time :p)

Huge thanks to @lwarrior1016 for allowing me to torture him all day with wasps and horseflies. He knows....

There were a few snags. We had to yank a header to get the stupid bellhousing out. Don’t think it would’ve been an issue with a standard Ford bellhousing. Also, found out the flange on my driveshaft is the large type (03/04 Cobra) so I need to swap it for the smaller type and run a Moog 448. I’ll call The Driveshaft Shop tomorrow and see how much that will hurt lol. Otherwise, the day went as planned and we got to hear it run. I’m enjoying a beer now and will revel in our accomplishment.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Whole lotta ugly right there!!!!! [emoji1787]

Good to see y’all bustin ass. I’ll sit here and enjoy these cold beers around the pool while y’all sweat it out........... [emoji13]

We sure did some sweating!! Luckily we were under cover and out of the sun for the majority of the day. Sunlight was stating to hit the car about the time we cranked it up and that was officially quitting time.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IT LIVES!! (Fifth time :p)

Huge thanks to @lwarrior1016 for allowing me to torture him all day with wasps and horseflies. He knows....

There were a few snags. We had to yank a header to get the stupid bellhousing out. Don’t think it would’ve been an issue with a standard Ford bellhousing. Also, found out the flange on my driveshaft is the large type (03/04 Cobra) so I need to swap it for the smaller type and run a Moog 448. I’ll call The Driveshaft Shop tomorrow and see how much that will hurt lol. Otherwise, the day went as planned and we got to hear it run. I’m enjoying a beer now and will revel in our accomplishment.

A beer............. only “A” beer?!?!?

Where’s the rest of the case?!?!?

Nice job ya slackers!!!!!!!!

One of these days I’ll start putting on the new parts I’ve gathered. [emoji1787]

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
A beer............. only “A” beer?!?!?

Where’s the rest of the case?!?!?

Nice job ya slackers!!!!!!!!

One of these days I’ll start putting on the new parts I’ve gathered. [emoji1787]

Haha right? My younger years of being a professional pothead and never really drinking are to blame. I am a cheap drunk and would absolutely pass out around the 4th beer sitting at home. Now I can drink socially but at home? On the couch??? Zzzzzzzzzz

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Haha right? My younger years of being a professional pothead and never really drinking are to blame. I am a cheap drunk and would absolutely pass out around the 4th beer sitting at home. Now I can drink socially but at home? On the couch??? Zzzzzzzzzz

Fawk, I put away 11 Dos Equis and 6 land shark today. [emoji1787]

You young pups gotta build up a respectable tolerance!!!!!!!

How much more till she’s back on the ground?

Werecow

Reaction score
In the words of that great bard of our times, Ace Ventura..."It's alive!!!! It's allliive!!!!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online