would this work?

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
swap the midpipe, it takes no longer than 1 hr..

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Well you didn't tell us what state your in, and what the rules and regulations are against modifications of exhaust or emission components. As far as what javi suggested, that wont work it will take much longer then that on a 4.6 (pass side bolts can be a pita if you don't have proper tools and extentions.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
i'm in NY.
My thinking is that the resonators will look like cats so it will pass visual inspection and the mil eliminators so it wont throw a code. It probobly wont pass a sniff test though.

mustang183

Reaction score
I have OBX long tubes on my truck which came with 2 resonators in the y-pipe that look like high flow cats. I made my own MIL eliminators with about $7 in parts from Radio Shack and it passes Mass inspection no problem.

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
I have an offroad h pipe with no cats and two flowmaster mufflers and thats it. It passes inspection every year. I guess if you go to a very strict shop they will catch you for that but the places where i live just check the bare minimum.

98mustanggtkid

Reaction score
Its easier to swap it out, I have been lucky the last few years and they havnt looked under my car but I have a Cat'd pipe if for what ever reason i dont pass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online