05 S197 raxiom sequential kit into an SN95?

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Was sent the wrong year kit somehow.... Need to know if i can cut and splice an 05 kit into our sn95s.... Shouldn't be too much different besides the harness connector correct?

Id rather not go through the hassle of shipping it back and waiting for a new one.. Figured id get some thoughts on this before i decide what to do.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have not looked into it but I agree that there should not be anything different except for the ends and maybe the lengths. You could cut the ends off of the harness in your car and wire them into the new harness. Because this would be exposed to exterior conditions I would recommend nothing less then solder/shrink wrap the wires to ensure they keep working since the brake lights are a little important.

RichV

Reaction score
Make em send the right one. Once you cut/splice, warranty is out the window. They should send you a gift card for a few bux for your troubles too.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I put the 05 kit in my girls car and just bought another Kit. She was happy, And I got the right kit. Lol forgot I posted this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online