1995 GT Build up...Finally done

XxslowpokexX

Reaction score
After selling my fox vert I picked up an sn95 on the cheap for $1500. Picked up a bunch of used parts some new. threw a new motor together and wallahh. Originally had some overheating issues which had to do with detonation I believe (There was major crud in top of pistons)

Anyway here it is. I have before and after photos. Only difference is that I swapped in a NEW set of accessl wires with ceramic boots wires and some billet FMS wire looms to make the engine look a bit pretty. All in all I put about another 1500 into it.

Baer 13" front brakes, drilled F&R rotors, Eibach pro springs, tubular rear control arms, fully rebuilt front end, Saleen 17" rims, mach 1 chin spolier, new headlights, saleen wing

Bassini headers, x pipe, mac cat back

255lph pump, 24lb injectors, cobra intake 1" spacer, ported gt40 heads, 1.7 RR, comp nitrous cam, 65mm tb, bbk intake, 75mm Pro M Maf, ARP studs, all new gaskets, oil pump, timing chain, ALuminum radiator, E3 plugs Cermamic boot accell wires & FMS billet loom

Not to much details..Alpinee deck with alpine components,infinity components...typical 10" sub band pass box and rockford fosgate amps

Also swapped tan seats for 99 cobra charcoal seats.....And a black top which I scored for $300 complete with everything brand new. And thats abut it..

5 speed swap (maybe), rebuild the rear and a tune next

Cant believe it actually runs rather well without a tune..Heard stories about this EEC

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did wires and looms yesterday..No longer has those red wires

Before I lowered it

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/photogpv.jpg/]

[/URL]

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
And this is why the mustang is the best bang for the buck vehicle there is. $3000 total for a gt vert with a cobra motor and a bunch of new/upgraded parts.

Looks GREAT man.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

cobra head

Reaction score
wow it really looks good with them wheels and black top

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Right on man looks like you scored a nice deal and put together a fun little toy

OP
OP
X

XxslowpokexX

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Took about a month to put it all together. It helps that I got the car for a steal but getting ported gt40 heads with 1.7 RR for $100 used, Bassani SS coated headers and SS X pipe brand new for $300, Mac Cat mack with FMS shortie headers(going to sell those) for $40 used....Brand new comp cam $50...Deals like that make it fun. I mean if I told you what I got some of this stuff for youde die..The front baer brakes.....FREE!!!! Really does need gears and a converter but unless I find a rear with gears cheap...Just rebuilding mine. And may do that 5 speed swap (which im getting for free as well) Car runs real strong till about 5800 (cam says thats about right). I have a Moates QH..Just need to get the proper tune file and Im off. Hardest part was finding that intake for a reasonable price as I wanted a factory look. Believe it or not..I have two of them now!

Anyway thanks for the compliments. And if anyone knows where I can get that plastic radiator cover..Id appreciate it....Looks incomplete without it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online