2013 Mustang Club of America Edition! Update 01/25/2017

OP
OP
g36 monkeys wifey

g36 monkeys wifey

Reaction score
Yeah, we're not sure what we're going to do yet to cover up the edges. We have a while until my next car show so I can live with it like this until then.

The storage is a good idea though I just know if I put anything under there I'm going to forget it's there for a loooong time! =/

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Im liking it. My OCD would kick in and kill me looking at the edges not being fitted. But i know you still have to finish it up. gonna look killer.

Yea, we are planning on a couple similar foam bolster pieces to finish fitting the bottom, and covering the little bit of white that can be seen, then the paint on sound deadener and bed liner for under. And maybe sound deaden all around the convertible motor.

It's looking good. I'd like to see the edges fitted as well but I know it's not very flat there to make it hat way.

I really like that your hinging it for storage!!

A lot of tough angles and stuff to work with. But yes, the storage was the main thing I was interested in. I actually like that we found hooks that go into the same exact spot as the factory pieces. Very simple but still secure!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That dipped interior looks awesome, honestly the first time I've seen something like that I actually liked. Good work guys.

Above118

Reaction score
Nice pick up on the wheels! gonna look god on there.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, just waiting on a friend to upload a pic he took so she can put it on here. They really set it off!

OP
OP
g36 monkeys wifey

g36 monkeys wifey

Reaction score
Here are a few pics...My phone deiced to suck and not take good pictures...or maybe I just don't know how to point and click...either way I'm blaming the phone...

I'm famous in the building where I work! The guy owns an old Ford Lightning, a De Tomaso Pantera, and a 2013 Boss! I've influenced him to start parking like me at the end of the lot lol

He left me a note the other day :)

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, she will have to tell you because I don't remember. I seem to recall a diode dynamics or something. I think the box is in the pics!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of new ford models come with them. My wife's edge has them and you can adjust to several colors and brightness

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of new ford models come with them. My wife's edge has them and you can adjust to several colors and brightness

He's talking specifically down in the cup holder, we added little blue light up mustangs. The factory ambient lights can change color and such though. Look towards the beginning of the thread to see :)

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I see. Yours has the factory ambient plus you added the coaster lights.

Looks pretty cool.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Above118

Reaction score
Hmm, she will have to tell you because I don't remember. I seem to recall a diode dynamics or something. I think the box is in the pics!
Yea i checked out there moble site,nothin. I might have to check threw the Full site when i get home.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
She said it doesn't look like they sell any of the stuff anymore. Perhaps shoot them an email to see?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online