Anthonys build thread

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea theyre a cool color! :TY: thxs guys.

problem came up with one of the rods. instead of messing with it we are exchanging them for a new set. when we get the new ones i should have all my junk balanced. its going slow but its going. :)

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
woot! machine work is done and the kit is balanced! i also got my heads assembled with all the new parts. i still have to go down there and pay them (tomorrow), but they are going straight to the builders. he can prolly wrap it up in a week, but told him to take an extra week so i have more $. then it should be on the dyno.

its been crazy, but it looks like its almost done. cant believe it. i dont even know how im gonna put it in. ive had so much bs going on i havent had time for anything. i still have to get the bay done. still have to get/decide a tranny. ill prolly throw it in for now and leave the stock t5. im sure itll be fine for awhile. i cant wait!

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
it was about time for an update slacker :knuppel2:

get some pics of the process, also just rebuild your t5 with a good rebuild kit and save the money for later,so you can buy a better tranny

keep it up thony :thumb:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
haha my bad. i havent even been on here too much, been too busy. shit the car isnt even running and ive left it alone. thats how much ive been slacking. :nonono:

im sure ill get some pics tho. im still deciding on the atsro t5 or tko 600. im not sure which yet. :dunno:

thxs Javi!

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Suspect said:
haha my bad. i havent even been on here too much, been too busy. shit the car isnt even running and ive left it alone. thats how much ive been slacking. :nonono:

im sure ill get some pics tho. im still deciding on the atsro t5 or tko 600. im not sure which yet. :dunno:

thxs Javi!

I think youll be fine with a good rebuild for now,once you get F/I on the car then i will think is time for a new tranny but def. a tko 500 or 600 will be fine.

my .02

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
most know i got the new junk home.
IMG_2306.jpg

*update today* out with the old!!!! :banana:

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

so now im gonna clean out the wires and whatever else i can take out. im thinking i will have it at the paint shop by thurs. to get the bay smoothed and painted!!! i will be working on the new mota while the car is away. so it should be ready to be put in when i get it back.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
:TY: getting closer!!! :banana: :banana:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
she'll be damn strong. You gonna go blown with er? If your using a dart, might as well :thumb: Gonna turn out slick man

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
o yes stroked and blown!! :coolsmiley:

got most wires out and the bay is looking cleaner already. now i can see how these guys hide wires. cant get the fuse box out tho. i guess the fender has to come off. hopefully i have time to get it and the wiper fluid tank out. i gotta call up the painter tomorrow and if everything is good i can tow it up to him thursday. :thumb:

ga94gt

Reaction score
Looking good man :thumb: Now I know who to call when I need help putting my new motor in.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
:TY: yea man us Ga folks need to get something going. (of course when my cars running.) and im always down to help people out.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
im in athens a couple times a year, my sister goes to UGA. I'll have to drive the stang oneday, after I save up about a grand for gas that is.. lol

ga94gt

Reaction score
Suspect said:
:TY: yea man us Ga folks need to get something going. (of course when my cars running.) and im always down to help people out.

That would be cool. Were in ATL do you live?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
im in palmetto/newnan. pretty close to the airport.

i gots to find a trailer.. :)

ga94gt

Reaction score
Suspect said:
im in palmetto/newnan. pretty close to the airport.

i gots to find a trailer.. :)

You and Thacker hangout :rollinglaugh:

JK

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online