Anthonys build thread

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
o hell no!! :rollinglaugh: hes like a mile or two from me. kids an idiot.

well guys today sucked. couldnt get a trailer. 1st the wouldnt let me with my explorer and then i brang the dodge up and the lights wouldnt work. i got a lil pissed. :rant2: i guess its alright cuz i doubt the painter would start on it til next week, but i hope to get it to him tomorrow anyways.

here it is with wires gone, so we will call this the before shot.
Picture183.jpg

heres my sixxer that maybe one day ill work on. :dunno:
Picture187.jpg

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
If I had my stimulus check I would bring it over as i was heading to the Summit store LOL Bad thing is, it's a car hauler too and all we haul on it is the 4 wheelers.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
:bunny3: :bunny3:

Tony are you getting a new K member while at it?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
i was going to but decided not to. it will always be a street car. and the big stock kmember will be fine especially if im ever in an accident.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
i was going to but decided not to. it will always be a street car. and the big stock kmember will be fine especially if im ever in an accident.

but if you had a tubular one, you would just bounce away because the lightweightness, instead of being a big rock that someone hit :crazy2:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
no just those ones w/no mota in the car. i will get some while its in the shop and of course after. im going to go ahead an have him throw on the cobra bumper while its there. i cant wait!!

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
and since the cars gone now im gonna start putting the rest of my parts on the motor. i will have pics of those fo sho! :thumb:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea its gonna see a supercharger.

i gotta pick up the bumper next week, but itll be on the car when it comes home. not painted but on. :crazy2:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
vortech. prolly just a si for now.

well i threw on my headers today and i think they look good w/the vc's. (damn id hate to have to get rid of them) took a bunch of bolts off so i can clean them up. thurs ill throw my brackets, wp, and alt on. wanna see if the vc's clear. 1 problem im having is what should i do with the tensioner? (the bracket is gloss black and the pulley is polished.) opinions plz.

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
dont mind the dipstick its just sitting. gotta figure how im gonna bend it.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
well didnt get crap done today. but id get my bumper and stopped by the shop to drop it off. one of the panels is done (just sitting there) and the other was being worked on. i snapped a pic. :coolsmiley:

Picture189.jpg

Picture191.jpg

ga94gt

Reaction score
:thumb: I can wait to see the finished product and hear it.

Where did you get the timing cover bolts? I FINALLY got a timing cover and now I need the bolts so I can button her up.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
advanced had all the ones i needed last time i was building a motor. Pretty basic sizes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online