Convertible Top Mods

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
So I have a convertible, and am planning on doing a rear seat delete as well. I've been looking at convertible covers such as the basic opr convertible top boot on American muscle that goes over the whole backseat, as well as cervini's 2-piece speedster cover. The basic boot, while it is cheaper by a lot, I don't like the way it shows parts of the frame, and appears stretched. The speedster cover however is much more expensive and comes unpainted, so I'd need to do that. It also has some bad reviews on the quality of the product. Anyone have any suggestions for other options or products I can check out? Obviously looking for cheaper if possible, but I really like the speedster look. If anyone has had any of these products, have any ideas for DIY alternatives, or even just the convertible with the rear seat delete and stock convertible top please let me know, as I'm very undecided.
Thank You!

PinkieT

Reaction score
I've got the same questions. I've looked at Cervini and other brands but like you wonder about quality and fit. I'm still running factory back seat and vinyl boot cover. That said, the best cosmetic addition I've done to my two ragtops was a style bar.

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
I've got the same questions. I've looked at Cervini and other brands but like you wonder about quality and fit. I'm still running factory back seat and vinyl boot cover. That said, the best cosmetic addition I've done to my two ragtops was a style bar.
I'm definitely getting a style bar even with the rear seat delete, I'm also doing the seat delete myself so thinking about making some sort of adjustable cover(?) for when the tops down and just building it in.

She's currently topless under a cover until I have the time and some other people to help me swap the convertible top off the parts car, since its really mf heavy lol. So I've got some time to play with that space.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online