Got a little parts pile going on!

ve5esu9a.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
A little update: New shoes installed

Anyways the rims have been on for ahwhile now. I absolutely love the rears but im not to sure on the fronts. I was under the impression they would have more of a lip to them... hmm oh well.

Currently I am trying to source some suspension parts, i am going to do cc plates, shocks, struts, springs and lcas at the same time.. So i dont have to fool with the springs more then necessary..
soo.. If you are selling or know someone who is selling a set of H&R super sports, weight jacker style lcas and cc plates lmk!!

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
[MENTION=17691]GMUSSTN[/MENTION] you said you had a set off h&r ss for sale on my other thread? Still have them?

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
FYI stage3motorsprots.com is having a sale on there lowering springs, and american muscle price matched them plus forum discount!
New set of H&R ss are on the way for $215 shipped! Cant beat that!

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
A BIG update: Finally lowered the 4x4

Finally got the time to install the shocks struts and springs. I was glad to lower this thing down! In these pictures the caster camber plates are not yet installed because they were not yet ordered.. For some reason I only snapped a few pictures of the rear.. idk..

8uny7y2y.jpg
uve5ehet.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Yep no kidding. This is with no isolators. Wrapped the coils in electrical tape.

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
how does she ride with those Bilsteins? looks awesome dude!

Glad you asked... I've had these springs before on my last Mustang with tokico hps. Which made for a super harsh and bouncy ride. With these bilsteins it's a firm ride but smooth. It's crazy what good shocks and struts can do.

MadStang

Reaction score
Glad you asked... I've had these springs before on my last Mustang with tokico hps. Which made for a super harsh and bouncy ride. With these bilsteins it's a firm ride but smooth. It's crazy what good shocks and struts can do.

glad to hear it dude! :)

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Mach. I would love to have a OW Mach..... I look forward to seeing what you do with the car. Keep up the great work.

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Thanks! Whites a gift and a curse especially white for mustangs 94-04. I have lots of plans for this car

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. I love my Crystal White Cobra and have a soft spot for white Mustangs. I would love to get an OW Mach with a PD blower, good suspension, wheels, exhaust (the norm), a Steeda wing, a 99/01 front, and retrofitted projectors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online